BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Wendy L.
Hardy, AR
I have been using this product for about 5 years now. It still looks just like I applied it at 5pm, as it did when I first applied it at 8 that morning!!! For a fraction of the cost of the department store long wearing foundations, I plan to use this forever!!!
Erika G.
Ceres, CA
Definitely a full coverage liquid. It is buildable in the sense that you can start out with a small amount and go from there depending on the type of coverage you want. Sometimes i mix mine with a little moisturizer.

I do like it. I have found when i use this , especially for oily skin, i don't have a heavy oily sheen later on in the day as compared to some other foundations.

Gives a good a matte finish if you like that, if not use a little bronzer and highlighter in areas....who doesn't do that anyway ;] thought right...

i apply it a couple different ways.
1. flat top brush to apply. dab some product on your hand or a makeup tray and apply, or put some directly on face and blend out..
Work QUICKLY the foundation does dry pretty fast.
2. use a makeup sponge to apply for a flawless look.
TIP.... i wet my sponge and ring out the excess water making it damp so the sponge doesn't just absorb the product and waste foundation.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely the best drugstore foundation out there. Keeps my oil at bay and doesn't break up throughout the day. Great finish and so many wonderful color options!! And now that there's a pump it's even better!
Jewel D.
Bloomingburg, NY
My favorite drug store foundation by far; it’s always super hard to find a foundation that works well with my skin type. However, this one works very well, leaving my skin looking flawless and airbrushed.
Jenna R.
Gilbert, AZ
This isn't my FAVORITE foundation, but its my #2 if I happen to run out of my best guy (revlon whipped creme foundation). I used to not like this product much, and could really relate to the bad reviews it got. That is, until I learned the best tool/method of application. The trick to applying this foundation is to work in small areas, and to work quickly. I, like many people, like to dot foundation all over and then blend. With this stuff, you need to dot some on, blend it out. Dot some on, blend it out. I tried a beauty blender type sponge to apply, didn't really care for it. THEN, I tried buffing this foundation in with the real techniques stippling brush, and voila. Even, smooth application, and you can build up the coverage to get a true full cover if you need to. It does take a little more patience to use than the revlon whipped creme, but its really not a bad product at all. It does last all day, even in hot weather, so that's also a plus.
Nina A.
Absolutely love this foundation it's beautiful and affordable. The wide range of colors makes it certain you will find your shade. I recommend it to my dry skinned girls out there this is perfect for you!
Natalie M.
Downers Grove, IL
Good foundation. It's dries on my face at the end of the day but that's because I have very dry skin and I mistakenly bought the oily one. Has a matte finish. There is wide rage of shades you can chose!
• { J E S S I C A } • {.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
I have very dry skin and this product was good for covering blemishes but not for daily face makeup uses such as, contouring. Very dewy and lasts for a few hours would recommend if only to cover blemishes.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Review for: Other more...
One of my faves. Hands down great overall coverage. Definitely long wearing. Would recommend to most people. Only thing I didn't like is that it seemed to accentuate my forehead wrinkles but most foundations do.
Marwa H.
Toledo
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
This product was okay. I wasn’t obsessed with it. The color I purchased didn’t match my skin tone that well, so I would typically have to mix with something else. I may buy again, but in a different shade.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't