BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Morgan S.
Sand beige is the best color for light skin. Seems to work well for summer and winter. The coverage is incredible and doesn't cake or smear. Matte finish which looks great with a loose setting powder (air spun).
Ava j.
Swansea, IL
This is an amazing product!! I went through a bottle of this so fast because I loved the product so much! I would definitely recommend and the product is so great. It is cheap which is great!!!! I recommend!
Monica M.
Okeechobee
This product was not very good it was to light and did not cover my blemishes very good. It made my face look cake and it made my dry patches show more and I could still see the redness of my acne under it.
Christen A.
Review for: Other more...
Oh my goodness this is my Holy grail of all drugstore foundations. I will always use this. I have oily skin but I literally can wear this 12hrs without having to blot once. Even if I get sweaty this foundation never budges. At the end of the night it takes several cleaning wipes to get it all off. Highly recommend this bc it's the best.
Amanda G.
Vancouver
The lightest shade is a tad too dark for me still due to being extremely fair, but I can make it work in the summer. I have had great success with using the color stay foundation and was my go to for years. I would consider it to be a staple.
Kara G.
Good product for the price but not the best out there. I prefer maybelline fit me matte and poreless any day. This stuff isn't bad, but if I'm going to buy a drugstore foundation, it will be fit me. Maybe it would work better for someone else.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Review for: Other more...
One of my faves. Hands down great overall coverage. Definitely long wearing. Would recommend to most people. Only thing I didn't like is that it seemed to accentuate my forehead wrinkles but most foundations do.
Lauren M.
Crozet, VA
i don’t love this foundation but it’s not the worst. it’s one of the first foundations that i heard a lot about when i started doing makeup, and i bought into the hype and purchased it at ulta but there are other foundations that are better.
Wendy L.
Hardy, AR
I have been using this product for about 5 years now. It still looks just like I applied it at 5pm, as it did when I first applied it at 8 that morning!!! For a fraction of the cost of the department store long wearing foundations, I plan to use this forever!!!
Alysa M.
Switz City, IN
This foundation was a great color match for me. Comes in a wide variety of shades and undertones. Did not oxidize, has medium/full coverage and is buildable. My only complaint was that it left my face oily
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't