23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Sand beige is the best color for light skin. Seems to work well for summer and winter. The coverage is incredible and doesn't cake or smear. Matte finish which looks great with a loose setting powder (air spun).
This is an amazing product!! I went through a bottle of this so fast because I loved the product so much! I would definitely recommend and the product is so great. It is cheap which is great!!!! I recommend!
This product was not very good it was to light and did not cover my blemishes very good. It made my face look cake and it made my dry patches show more and I could still see the redness of my acne under it.
Review for: Other more...
Oh my goodness this is my Holy grail of all drugstore foundations. I will always use this. I have oily skin but I literally can wear this 12hrs without having to blot once. Even if I get sweaty this foundation never budges. At the end of the night it takes several cleaning wipes to get it all off. Highly recommend this bc it's the best.
The lightest shade is a tad too dark for me still due to being extremely fair, but I can make it work in the summer. I have had great success with using the color stay foundation and was my go to for years. I would consider it to be a staple.
Good product for the price but not the best out there. I prefer maybelline fit me matte and poreless any day. This stuff isn't bad, but if I'm going to buy a drugstore foundation, it will be fit me. Maybe it would work better for someone else.
i don’t love this foundation but it’s not the worst. it’s one of the first foundations that i heard a lot about when i started doing makeup, and i bought into the hype and purchased it at ulta but there are other foundations that are better.
I have been using this product for about 5 years now. It still looks just like I applied it at 5pm, as it did when I first applied it at 8 that morning!!! For a fraction of the cost of the department store long wearing foundations, I plan to use this forever!!!
This foundation was a great color match for me. Comes in a wide variety of shades and undertones. Did not oxidize, has medium/full coverage and is buildable. My only complaint was that it left my face oily
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos