BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Monica M.
Okeechobee
This product was not very good it was to light and did not cover my blemishes very good. It made my face look cake and it made my dry patches show more and I could still see the redness of my acne under it.
Jill M.
Glen Daniel
Review for: Nude more...
I used Revlon ColorStay 220 and it absolutely will not disappoint! It is complete total coverage, extremely easy to blend. I use combination skin, this product has not caused any breakouts on me whatsoever!
Beth S.
Barboursville , WV
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade 110 Ivory in Combination/Oily. This is a matte finish foundation that is easy to apply with either a sponge or brush. It's a medium coverage that can be built up to an almost full coverage.
Kara G.
Good product for the price but not the best out there. I prefer maybelline fit me matte and poreless any day. This stuff isn't bad, but if I'm going to buy a drugstore foundation, it will be fit me. Maybe it would work better for someone else.
Christen A.
Review for: Other more...
Oh my goodness this is my Holy grail of all drugstore foundations. I will always use this. I have oily skin but I literally can wear this 12hrs without having to blot once. Even if I get sweaty this foundation never budges. At the end of the night it takes several cleaning wipes to get it all off. Highly recommend this bc it's the best.
rihanna s.
I use this product everyday and I don't exactly have the best skin but it stays on for the ride and does what I want it to do 99% of the time. It's less expensive and I think that's amazing considering that it's good for almost all skin types.
Nancy J.
Bristow
Lightweight and buildable. I use it as an everyday foundation. Matte finish and good for combination skin. It tends to slowly wear through the day, but I put very little on so it could be just do to my use.
Morgan S.
Sand beige is the best color for light skin. Seems to work well for summer and winter. The coverage is incredible and doesn't cake or smear. Matte finish which looks great with a loose setting powder (air spun).
Isabella U.
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
The first thing that is not easy to use. My recommendation is to apply the base bit by bit. Because if they put a little in each area of ​​the face it is possible that they remain spots so this base dries very fast
On the skin it feels very good and it really manages to control the shine, it does not feel that greasy effect and it is very stable with the passage of the hours
Amanda G.
Vancouver
The lightest shade is a tad too dark for me still due to being extremely fair, but I can make it work in the summer. I have had great success with using the color stay foundation and was my go to for years. I would consider it to be a staple.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't