23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Iv been using this foundation for year. Pretty good coverage for drug store makeup sits well on the skin but isn’t quite as long lasting as I thought it would be. Price point is reasonable will continue to repurchase.
My favorite foundation, it is not heavy, it is not greasy, the skin absorbs it very well, it has a duration of 24 hours and its coverage is high, with only place it does not need to add me correct, I love it and I always buy it :)
Rating this two stars, because I thought this foundation would be excellent for my oily skin. I was wrong. This makeup transfers terrible and separates on my skin within an hour. I wouldn't recommend honestly.
This foundation is great and lasts all day! I have oily skin and the oily/combo formula works amazing. This is a high end product at a drugstore price! It compares to many high end foundations that I've tried.
Reckon color stay is so far the only drugstore makeup that has my shade and works with my skin type! It is buildable to full coverage which is just what I need and lasts all day. Would recommend
I have tried this. I got the wrong color and i want another one in my color so i can try it out more, but because its not my color, i rarely pick it up, but it seems like it would work great because it says 24 hour coverage, and who dosent want that? 😁😁❤❤
I bought this on a whim but found it to work pretty well. As most others have said it gives medium coverage. I usually mix it with a darker tone since I accidentally bought a much lighter color than my skin is.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos