BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kimberly C.
Miramar, FL
This foundation is really good, it looks natural- i ask my friends if my foundation looks OK and they say they didn't even know i was wearing foundation! But, you have to be careful on how you apply it. This foundation is mostly medium-full coverage, so if you don't want to look cakey, i suggest to not use a kabuki brush. I use the smashbox photo ready primer in light, but what I've noticed is that it dried out the skin under my eyes ( delicate thin skin) and the foundation clung to the dry area and it was noticeable and horrid so make sure to moisturize well in all areas, even if you have oily skin. Also, i am currently using the Real Techniques stippling brush and it is good so far. You can also use a damp beauty blender! P.S. the shade selection is limited! Most of it is for people with pink undertones, so i have to add turmeric in order to make it look yellow. I also have to mix true beige with medium beige because true beige is too dark and medium beige is a bit too light.
Amanda H.
This is my go-to liquid foundation. I like that it's full coverage so I don't have to use a lot. This is one of the only drug store foundations that I've found that doesn't oxidize on my skin! It wears all day!
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
This is my most often used foundation. I basically have only used this foundation for the past few years. It’s a bit too matte, but definitely has good coverage, decent price, easy to blend, and an overall dependable foundation. Long lasting as well!
Miriam L.
San Jose, CA
Adore this foundation. I have experimented with some high-end foundations, but none of them match my skin as well as this one does. It blends beautifully and gives a very natural, but build-able coverage. Doesn't cake, doesn't dry the skin out!
Julia S.
Review for: Medium Beige, Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
Absolutely love this product! This product is one hundred percent worth it for the price. There is a full coverage and it is long lasting. I advise many to buy this if they are looking for a cheap and quick coverage. I try to budget my spending on makeup and this is for sure within my budget.
Morgan R.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation doesn’t apply well over dry skin and it sometimes flakes after wearing for a few hours. However, when the foundation is applied right, it has a great finish and covers all blemishes really well!
Maria V.
broadway
Their foundation is great they have different kinds of texture for different skin types this not my go to foundation but it work great for the price and a affordable foundation and easy to blend in with your skin
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Nude more...
I purchased this because I heard it preformed as well as some other high end liquid foundations. However, I found it more difficult to apply and it had an odor that I did not enjoy. For a cheaper item, this was okay. But I will save up and purchase another liquid foundation from Sephora.
Shelby F.
Yuma, AZ
Reckon color stay is so far the only drugstore makeup that has my shade and works with my skin type! It is buildable to full coverage which is just what I need and lasts all day. Would recommend
Nicole M.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
I have tried many many drugstore foundations, and several high end ones, and this foundation remains one of my favorites. It doesn't stick to dry spots, it gives excellent buildable medium coverage, and it is VERY long wearing. It applies very easily with a blending sponge or foundation brush (my preferred methods are a damp beauty sponge or a flat top blending brush depending on my preferred coverage)
I have very sensitive, dry, extremely pale skin and I use the lightest shade (I believe it is ivory) and have never had a problem with it irritating me or breaking me out. The only downside is that the lightest shade, although it is a pretty good match, is a tiny bit too pink for me. I just remedy this with a warmer toned translucent finishing powder and it is great!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't