23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
When i first got this concealer i thought it wouldn't blend in with my complexion. But it kinda did. I would say it works for outside lighting and even indoor lighting this concealer don't make you into no clown
This is my go-to liquid foundation. I like that it's full coverage so I don't have to use a lot. This is one of the only drug store foundations that I've found that doesn't oxidize on my skin! It wears all day!
Adore this foundation. I have experimented with some high-end foundations, but none of them match my skin as well as this one does. It blends beautifully and gives a very natural, but build-able coverage. Doesn't cake, doesn't dry the skin out!
This foundation is really good, it looks natural- i ask my friends if my foundation looks OK and they say they didn't even know i was wearing foundation! But, you have to be careful on how you apply it. This foundation is mostly medium-full coverage, so if you don't want to look cakey, i suggest to not use a kabuki brush. I use the smashbox photo ready primer in light, but what I've noticed is that it dried out the skin under my eyes ( delicate thin skin) and the foundation clung to the dry area and it was noticeable and horrid so make sure to moisturize well in all areas, even if you have oily skin. Also, i am currently using the Real Techniques stippling brush and it is good so far. You can also use a damp beauty blender! P.S. the shade selection is limited! Most of it is for people with pink undertones, so i have to add turmeric in order to make it look yellow. I also have to mix true beige with medium beige because true beige is too dark and medium beige is a bit too light.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos