BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Carrie P.
This does last all day. High medium coverage, never leaves my face feeling gross. Can find at any drugstore. Price is great, currently my go to. Color range is better than most. Always recommend this product.
Christie L.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
My go-to drugstore foundation. Easy to apply whether it be with a foundation brush or beauty blender however beauty blender is my favorite. Can feel a little wet but once I “set” the foundation I have no problems. Doesn’t clog my pores and provides just enough coverage but can be buildable. Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Mindy M.
tucson, AZ
Me gusta, no es de mis favoritas tal vez por qué no he podido encontrar mi color, lo que he puedo decir es que tiene un perfume así que si eres de las que no le gustan las bases con olor pasa de esta y busca otra!
Alicia B.
Jasper
This didn’t work well for me at all. The color oxidized into an awful orange undertone and it was very drying on the skin.
I won’t purchase again due to the fact that it made me look like an Oompa Loompa.
Casey H.
Topeka
This product was great for a smooth finish. Unfortunately it didn’t last very long and was pricey. I’ve used this product both in the winter when my skin was pale and summer when I looked a bronze goddess and the color matches really well!
Lydia Z.
On my skin it was orange and oxidized really bad. Blended ok but a little sticky for my taste. Ok for the price but you could definitely get a better liquid foundation at the drug store. Won’t buy again.
Tania A.
Glenview , IL
I’ve tried many foundations ..from the high end brands to the drug store ones and nothing has worked as good for me as the revlon color stay foundation. I’ve been using this foundation for years and nothing ever compares. Dealing with sensitive and oily skin is very hard specially when it comes down to finding a good foundation but this did it for me. Love love love this. Thank you revlon for this amazing foundation. I would recommend this to all!!
Lillian B.
Hot Springs
Alright I bought combination/oily and I have to say that this does not control the oil at all. Every time I wear it my face feels greasy after a few hours, so much shine it's ridiculous. My face tends to be dry sometimes and on those days I wish I would have never put it on because it's looks scaley, it defiantly makes dry spots look awful. Plus, it claims it's non transfer but it defiantly gets all over everything. I would say it's a medium coverage not full.
Krystle B.
Once you find your shade you’re golden! This is the only foundation I use. I would consider this a very full coverage foundation. You may be able to lessen the coverage applying it with a beauty sponge.
Lolo S.
Hands down the number one drugstore foundation. Great formula is not too heavy but still has amazing coverage. Doesn't leave my skin greasy or dry me out. It lasts throughout the day and I come home looking the same as I left the house.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't