BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Chantilly M.
Hollywood , FL
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I use this product so much and I absolutely love it. Its very lightweight. Its a dewy finish but if you like a matte finish you can add powder on top. Vey easy to apply. Would definitely re purchase this foundation.
deidre s.
Council Blfs, IA
I have been looking for a long lasting drugstore foundation for a while. This product is long lasting, easy to apply and blend, and more. The only problem is that it's sticky to the touch even after applying powder.
Jennifer T.
My FAVORITE FOUNDATION HANDS DOWN! If you want a medium to full coverage foundation that makes your skin look healthy, glowly, yet still like skin then look no further. I've tried other drugstore and high end foundations and can nothing compare to this.
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410, Golden Caramel, Nude more...
It's good! I like it very much! It's affordable and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others! Definitely gonna get myself again cause I loved the results!
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
The truth is that the Revlon Colorstay for mixed to oily skin I really like. I was surprised by its stability and the semi matte finish seems ideal. I think it is a very good option for those looking for a versatile base to use day and night or for work and a party.
Kayla T.
Copperas Cove, TX
This was my HG foundation when I was in high school. I had horrendous cystic acne with lots of scarring, a blotchy red skin tone, large pores, and extreme dark circles. This foundation covered all of my imperfections and then some; it matched my skin tone perfectly (a feat in and of itself), had a natural finish, didn't break me out, and lasted about six hours when set with a translucent powder. The only downside was that it was pretty expensive for a teenager on a budget.

Three years and several failed foundations later, I came back to this product. I expected it to work as flawlessly as it did before, but I was severely disappointed. I don't know if it was reformulated or if my skin was the culprit, but the results were AWFUL. It had a clay-like texture that felt heavy on my face, even though I used a very small amount. It clung to the dry patches around my eyes, slid right off my nose, made my pores look like craters, and managed to look cakey *and* streaky at the same time. Don't use a brush with this product; it's virtually impossible to get the foundation out of it. I've learned my lesson; I'm not buying this again.
Abby H.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Buff more...
As someone who is extremely pale, it is very difficult to find a foundation at the drugstore that is light enough to match my skin tone, but the Revlon Colorstay foundation in the shade Ivory is a perfect match! I have normal/combination skin and the normal/dry formula is perfect for my skin type: doesn't exaggerate my dry spots and doesn't slide around on my oily patches. And don't get me started on the coverage! I have a lot of hyper-pigmentation, acne scars, and freckles all over my face and this foundation covers it all, but doesn't feel heavy or look cakey. The only downside I found with this foundation is that it sets very quickly, so a dampened beauty sponge or a good buffing brush and a fast hand is needed for application, otherwise the foundation ends up looking a little patchy on the face. But other than that, this foundation is fantastic! I would definitely repurchase.
Warda R.
San Antonio, TX
I use this foundation for combo skin and it works well. Good coverage and not too oily and def works good on the skin I would really reccomdned this produce because it is cheap and affordable and you can use a lot without feeling
Guilty
Faith H.
usa
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
I believe this foundation is not just for oily skin but also for normal and dry either you want a dewy look or a matte look that is what this foundation brings out in many shade ranges and is full to medium coverage
Hunter F.
Middletown
Review for: Nude, Ivory more...
did not care for this one it really made my skin look oily! and the coverage was not as good as i like it too be i used it a couple times when i ran out of my good foundation and defiantly didnt purchase it again,,,
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't