BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Hunter F.
Middletown
Review for: Nude, Ivory more...
did not care for this one it really made my skin look oily! and the coverage was not as good as i like it too be i used it a couple times when i ran out of my good foundation and defiantly didnt purchase it again,,,
Faith H.
usa
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
I believe this foundation is not just for oily skin but also for normal and dry either you want a dewy look or a matte look that is what this foundation brings out in many shade ranges and is full to medium coverage
Amy S.
I recently purchased the much talked about Revlon ColorStay Foundation. It was at my local CVS for $14.29. I'm currently using the color 250 Fresh Beige. This bad boy has lasted me two (count em, 2!) 16+ hour days in the heat! I chose the formula for Combination/Oily skin, as I do have combination skin. It's a medium coverage with my damp Real Techniques Miracle Complex Sponge, but I do believe it is buildable to full full coverage. It's very light, I don't feel like I have loads of makeup on my face. I really like it & couldn't be more please with my purchase. I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up & definitely recommend it to friends!
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
The truth is that the Revlon Colorstay for mixed to oily skin I really like. I was surprised by its stability and the semi matte finish seems ideal. I think it is a very good option for those looking for a versatile base to use day and night or for work and a party.
Abigail S.
Albany, NY
This is my all time favorite foundation. This is the only foundation that doesn't break me out, and I feel like it might actually help me get rid of acne. The application is nice, there are a variety of colors, and the coverage is perfect for all different skin textures. Unfortunately I have a few issues with this foundation (none of which are going to make me stop using it....yet)
1. They added SPF to it. I fortunately found the unSPF version at the Christmas Tree Shop. Although I love that it now comes with a pump, the SPF breaks me out. Once I'm out of my current supply, I might might might stop using it. But I'll cry for days when I do.
2. The consistency of this foundation is not the best. Some are thick and some are runny. I prefer the runny ones because I like a dewier look. I find that the thicker one leaves me a little cakier and might be harder to blend.
Chantilly M.
Hollywood , FL
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I use this product so much and I absolutely love it. Its very lightweight. Its a dewy finish but if you like a matte finish you can add powder on top. Vey easy to apply. Would definitely re purchase this foundation.
Kayla T.
Copperas Cove, TX
This was my HG foundation when I was in high school. I had horrendous cystic acne with lots of scarring, a blotchy red skin tone, large pores, and extreme dark circles. This foundation covered all of my imperfections and then some; it matched my skin tone perfectly (a feat in and of itself), had a natural finish, didn't break me out, and lasted about six hours when set with a translucent powder. The only downside was that it was pretty expensive for a teenager on a budget.

Three years and several failed foundations later, I came back to this product. I expected it to work as flawlessly as it did before, but I was severely disappointed. I don't know if it was reformulated or if my skin was the culprit, but the results were AWFUL. It had a clay-like texture that felt heavy on my face, even though I used a very small amount. It clung to the dry patches around my eyes, slid right off my nose, made my pores look like craters, and managed to look cakey *and* streaky at the same time. Don't use a brush with this product; it's virtually impossible to get the foundation out of it. I've learned my lesson; I'm not buying this again.
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
Supposedly is a dupe for Estée Lauder double wear. I don't think it was because it broke me out, rubbed off around my nose area, and over did not keep me matte. Wasn't long lasting or to what I consider long lasting.
Cindy F.
Groton, CT
Personally, I did not enjoy using this foundation at all. I have pretty dry skin with dry patches in a couple places. I tried using this foundation many different ways, all of which I did not like the outcome of.
This foundation felt heavier on my face, compared to all my other foundations I have tried. The application was a little difficult because there was no pump and the product was more on the liquid side.
I gave this drugstore foundation a grade of a "D." I personally do not like and do not use it, but I know a lot of people that love it. I think if you have normal skin with no dry patches, it is worth a try.

Everyone's skin reacts differently to every product. This was just my honest opinion. I hope my review helped and gave you more information on this product.
Brianna V.
Review for: Nude more...
I actually use this revlon foundation every day, and it has a similar finish to my too faced born this way foundation, which says a lot considering the separate price ranges. It applies smooth & lasts a while without having to retouch! I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't