BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

MaryKate A.
I don’t like this product, it’s kinda patchy and thick, and often clogged my pores. It was also extremely heavy of my face, and did not give me the coverage that I should have gotten with all the problems I dealt with.
Kira B.
huron, OH
The best drugstore foundation I have owned in awhile. I would give it a lasting power of six or so hours on my combo to dry skin currently. Has medium buildable coverage & a wide variety of shades to match yourself to.
Stephanie M.
This foundation has good coverage but I found it hard to blend. Has a matte finish, and is long lasting. It's a heavy foundation, therefore hard to blend with a brush. Recommend if you don't mind blending it to death.
Madison R.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This product is great and so worth the cost, it has great coverage and makes your skin looks even and flawless. It's pretty easy to find most stores have it and drug stores. I'd buy it again it lasts throughout the day
Nidia G.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I enjoy this foundation. I normally use it during the week. I recommend this foundation to everyone. Most of my friends started to us it after they noticed that I still had a full face of makeup even after a long day.
Carra H.
I have oily skin with dry patches and this foundation works great for me. I apply it with a beauty bonded and it has medium coverage, although it is buildable so it has the potential to be full coverage! Plus it comes with a pump so that's always great!
Amanda L.
Las vegas, NV
Love this formula i just wish there were more shades. I am never able to find a neutral tone that suits my skin when im not tanned. It builds fantastic and it lasts all day. I just wish they would release more shades.
Arike N.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this foundation but it is a very warm shade. Once you get to the darker shades they have very red/orange undertones but they can work with concealer over top. I would recommend it to people who are very new to makeup.
Amy S.
I recently purchased the much talked about Revlon ColorStay Foundation. It was at my local CVS for $14.29. I'm currently using the color 250 Fresh Beige. This bad boy has lasted me two (count em, 2!) 16+ hour days in the heat! I chose the formula for Combination/Oily skin, as I do have combination skin. It's a medium coverage with my damp Real Techniques Miracle Complex Sponge, but I do believe it is buildable to full full coverage. It's very light, I don't feel like I have loads of makeup on my face. I really like it & couldn't be more please with my purchase. I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up & definitely recommend it to friends!
Kath D.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
Lighter than I expected it to be and I don't want to return it so I mix it up with a foundation that's a shade darker. It's an okay foundation, nothing too special. It blends okay but doesn't last all day on my face.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't