23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I don’t like this product, it’s kinda patchy and thick, and often clogged my pores. It was also extremely heavy of my face, and did not give me the coverage that I should have gotten with all the problems I dealt with.
The best drugstore foundation I have owned in awhile. I would give it a lasting power of six or so hours on my combo to dry skin currently. Has medium buildable coverage & a wide variety of shades to match yourself to.
This foundation has good coverage but I found it hard to blend. Has a matte finish, and is long lasting. It's a heavy foundation, therefore hard to blend with a brush. Recommend if you don't mind blending it to death.
I have oily skin with dry patches and this foundation works great for me. I apply it with a beauty bonded and it has medium coverage, although it is buildable so it has the potential to be full coverage! Plus it comes with a pump so that's always great!
Love this formula i just wish there were more shades. I am never able to find a neutral tone that suits my skin when im not tanned. It builds fantastic and it lasts all day. I just wish they would release more shades.
I like this foundation but it is a very warm shade. Once you get to the darker shades they have very red/orange undertones but they can work with concealer over top. I would recommend it to people who are very new to makeup.
I recently purchased the much talked about Revlon ColorStay Foundation. It was at my local CVS for $14.29. I'm currently using the color 250 Fresh Beige. This bad boy has lasted me two (count em, 2!) 16+ hour days in the heat! I chose the formula for Combination/Oily skin, as I do have combination skin. It's a medium coverage with my damp Real Techniques Miracle Complex Sponge, but I do believe it is buildable to full full coverage. It's very light, I don't feel like I have loads of makeup on my face. I really like it & couldn't be more please with my purchase. I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up & definitely recommend it to friends!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos