BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kaylee A.
Archie, MO
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
one of my favorite foundations for sure! the price is great, the finish of it is beautiful, the consistency is perfect & the coverage is amazing, especially for the price! it applies great with a beauty blender & a brush!
Jaime W.
Sidney, OH
I really like this liquid foundation. It is light and easy to apply. A little bit goes such a long way. It's reasonably priced, which is always a plus for me. If you like liquid foundation I'd recommend trying this out.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
I used to love this foundation a lot, because it doesn't make my skin oily and stays put for most of the day. I give it a 3 stars though, because sometimes it does look cakey and it also clings on to dry patches of my skin.
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
Very thick and cakey feeling. I applied this as a tester one time, just to get a feel for the different makeup brands. I was unfortunately not impressed with the quality or the fragrance of the product. It was a good chance to try it, and maybe I got a bad batch but I just wasn't impressed
Christine C.
Review for: Buff more...
Arguably, one of the best (if not the best) foundations that you can find at the drugstore! You can get a medium to full buildable coverage with this product, and the foundation does not look cakey. I grabbed this for my cousin, and she uses it with a typical beauty sponge/puff or the Real Techniques sponge - for her, it looks like her skin but better (and her friends even told her that her skin condition looked amazing on days she would wear this out lol). For me, I use the one for Normal to Dry skin (I have combo-dry skin), and it looks so flawless with a damp beauty sponge. It is very easy to blend as well. I just wish there was a pump...though I heard they have new packaging with a pump for this foundation now. I'm still working on my bottle (plus other foundations) so I haven't checked in a while.
Madison P.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this after the whipped version was discontinued. More lightweight than the whipped version but is a good alternative. It is a medium coverage foundation with some SPF. Satin finish. Would recommend to others.
Katrina S.
Brooksville , FL
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
I really like this foundation if has really good coverage and hoes on easily. It doesn't have an odd smell, it doesn't oxidize on your skin and goes on easily. The foundation is very build-able for adding more and more layers.
Torrel J.
Revlon has to be the only Makeup brand that has my exact skin tone! I am in love with the matte finish! I have dry patchy skin and surprisingly it give my that smooth NONE cakey finish!!!
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
It's affordable and it's very full coverage. I love this for oily skin more because it last all day without any smudges or sinking into the skin. It last me all day as well. Will definitely recommend for oily skin women.
Kati P.
St. Ann
Relatively good drugstore foundation. It's a pretty light one so my pores don't get clogged but the colors aren't as varied as I wish they were. Considering the amazing price though, it gets kind of a free pass for that.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't