23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,786 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I really like this liquid foundation. It is light and easy to apply. A little bit goes such a long way. It's reasonably priced, which is always a plus for me. If you like liquid foundation I'd recommend trying this out.
I used to love this foundation a lot, because it doesn't make my skin oily and stays put for most of the day. I give it a 3 stars though, because sometimes it does look cakey and it also clings on to dry patches of my skin.
Very thick and cakey feeling. I applied this as a tester one time, just to get a feel for the different makeup brands. I was unfortunately not impressed with the quality or the fragrance of the product. It was a good chance to try it, and maybe I got a bad batch but I just wasn't impressed
Review for: Buff more...
Arguably, one of the best (if not the best) foundations that you can find at the drugstore! You can get a medium to full buildable coverage with this product, and the foundation does not look cakey. I grabbed this for my cousin, and she uses it with a typical beauty sponge/puff or the Real Techniques sponge - for her, it looks like her skin but better (and her friends even told her that her skin condition looked amazing on days she would wear this out lol). For me, I use the one for Normal to Dry skin (I have combo-dry skin), and it looks so flawless with a damp beauty sponge. It is very easy to blend as well. I just wish there was a pump...though I heard they have new packaging with a pump for this foundation now. I'm still working on my bottle (plus other foundations) so I haven't checked in a while.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
I really like this foundation if has really good coverage and hoes on easily. It doesn't have an odd smell, it doesn't oxidize on your skin and goes on easily. The foundation is very build-able for adding more and more layers.
Revlon has to be the only Makeup brand that has my exact skin tone! I am in love with the matte finish! I have dry patchy skin and surprisingly it give my that smooth NONE cakey finish!!!
Relatively good drugstore foundation. It's a pretty light one so my pores don't get clogged but the colors aren't as varied as I wish they were. Considering the amazing price though, it gets kind of a free pass for that.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos