23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I used to love this so much a few years ago so I recently bought one. This is an oldie but most certainly a goodie. The foundation is just absolutely beautiful and now comes with a pump. I think that my color in Caramel is a bit dark on me now but maybe it would be the perfect color in the summer when I do get more tan.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is really good! It is full coverage and the longevity is amazing! It makes your skin look super smooth! 😃 this was the first ever foundation I bought when I was in high school and I can say it was my favorite! The only bad thing would be that my nose would still get oily throughout the day but most foundations do that to me either way! Still truly recommend it specially since its drugstore and amazing quality!! 😊❤️
I’ve use this for over a year now. I like the coverage it gives me and it matches my skin well. Doesn’t oxidize as soon as you apply it to the skin. Blends well and doesn’t feel cakey if applied and set appropriately
I love this foundation! I’ve been using this since high school and I love how it keeps my face from looking oily slick. It gives great coverage and is buildable. It blends easily also. It feels like I’m wearing no makeup. This is my everyday foundation.
This is a really good drug store brand foundation. The coverage is full and it blends very well. I purchased mine at Walmart and I think it retails for a really good price because the quality is good. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 Star is because by the end of the day my t-zone is a bit oily looking. If you’re looking for a good full coverage inexpensive foundation I recommend trying this one. I would rephrase this item.
I used this foundation a lot in Highschool and it never was my favorite. It oxidized a lot on my skin even with the lightest of their shades. It creased a lot for me also but some people find it their favorite so I guess it depends on the person🤷🏻♀️
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I was so excited to buy this & try on myself & when i finally got it & tried it idk i dont feel its a 100% for me ,maybe its because i LOVE me a full coverage foundation and this isn't full coverage .Although i have used it on others and they seem to love the results . I totally have mixed feelings on this one as you can see lol .
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
My go-to drugstore foundation. Easy to apply whether it be with a foundation brush or beauty blender however beauty blender is my favorite. Can feel a little wet but once I “set” the foundation I have no problems. Doesn’t clog my pores and provides just enough coverage but can be buildable. Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos