BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Leeann B.
Glasgow, KY
I read so many great reviews about this foundation, and had to pick it up. I was looking for something like Kat Von D's tattoo foundation, but I do not have a sephora within 100 mile radius where I live and I am not the greatest at figuring out my shade. I heard that this foundation was a cheaper alternative.
I am very impressed with this foundation. The first time I applied it, my husband asked what I did to make my skin look so great (in no way was he trying to imply that my skin was crappy). So for him to actually notice, this product did it's job.
It lasts forever and looks great until I take it off. However, I do use a lot of makeup remover on this stuff, but it's no biggie.
This foundation dries fairly fast, so I only work in one section at a time, and it does have an alcohol type smell to it, but once it dries, I can't smell it anymore. It is a little thin, so I have to be very careful pouring the product on my hand. I end up pouring way too much and that wastes quite a bit.
I like to use my fingers to blend it in, I have tried a brush, but it makes this look too caked on and I can see the thick layer that is on my face.
Lela T.
Saucier, MS
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This foundation is literally everything. About $10 bucks at my local drugstore and it is FULL FULL coverage, lightweight, perfect color match, and long wearing as all get out.

Run to go buy it. Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Sabrina Z.
Jonesboro, AR
This stuff is pretty good. I like how it looks and feels on my skin it's definitely one of my favorite drug store foundations but the only thing I wish was that it was more full coverage... I'd say this is about medium coverage.
Ashlyn O.
I love this. It's not 100% full coverage but it doesn't make you nice. It isn't heavy weight and it doesn't make you look cakey. I recommend this. It is an amazing good drug store foundation.
Rachel S.
Florida
It has worked amazingly for me and I know it isn't all that cheap but it certainly lasts quite awhile. But if you're looking for professional celebrity like make up I wouldn't really recommend it, but perfect for everyday use!!
Sarah S.
Neenah, WI
My favorite liquid foundation by far. Layers beautifully over moisturizer and serums, and helps control oil without leaving skin dry or flaky. Awesome coverage, amazing range of shades. Do not plan on switching any time soon!!!
Thuy L.
Southington, CT
This is my favorite liquid foundation of all time. It stays on all night even after dancing and breaking a sweat. A little bit goes a long way for this product and I love the smooth full-coverage that I get from this foundation.
Kayla B.
Review for: Nude more...
My skin type is combination/acne prone. This foundation does a great job covering my redness and any blemishes! I love to try different foundations, but I always end up going back to this one because of coverage and price point!
Holly M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I use the Revlon Colorstay for combo/oily skin in Rich Tan. It is hands down my favorite everyday drugstore foundation. It can be built up for super full coverage, or applied lightly for medium coverage. It's so versatile and wears all day.
Elisabeth B.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
Revlon's ColorStay foundation in 180, Sand Beige is my absolute favorite foundation EVER!  I have used this foundation for several years and have never found a foundation that wears as nicely as this one.  It last all day, does not crease or make my face look greasy and gives my skin a flawless finish.  I will definitely be purchasing this foundation again.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't