BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Love this Colorstay liquid foundation. It feels light on your face after applied and stays on for at least 10 hours. I tend to use this more in the fall or winter because I like to keep my face feeling really light in the summer.
Yazmin T.
It's a good foundation, but doesn't last on my skin. It didn't last nowhere near 8 hours and it actually made me look oily. I'll use it whenever I just need to go get groceries and don't want to look too crazy. But other than that, I will not reach for it.
Kaily W.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This is my very most favorite foundation. It is my ride or die. It feels lightweight but it also is very full coverage. It does have more of a dewy look and it lasts all day. I recommend this to everyone because it is my favorite!
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN
My go to drug foundation, not only it is affordable but also has a great selection of shades. They gazillion and i love it. I like that it holds for a while given i have an oily skin and it did not break me out. It sure is a must have.
Marharita K.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Other more...
When lightly applied, it overlaps unevenness, redness and small imperfections. You can layer, but do not expect super dense coating from it. The skin after it shines, I even thought that there are some chimeric particles, but they do not spoil the color, and even vice versa.
Danielle B.
Queensbury , NY
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This is a great foundation! Affordable and long wearing with a matte finish that is very natural looking. My only complaint is that it feels a little heavy on the skin and by the end of the day it can look a little cakey (but I'm talking the end of a 8-10 hour work day).
Denisse B.
great coverage! i work at a hospital 12hrs shifts and it stays on all night I like the finish and its great for my oily face Its not heavy on the skin and the finish i would say is semi matte i totally recommend this for oily skin
Tori S.
Easley
This product is a NO GO for me. It's to thin for me, it doesn't apply smoothly, and it's almost like it's to liquidy for me once I start applying it. This product doesn't feel good on my skin and doesn't stay on long. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Sabrina H.
Caro, MI
I love the revlon colorstay. I like to use it for a month then switch. It covers really well, last fairly long & is affordable. I feel like I notice the good quality of it if I use it for awhile then switch and then go back to it.
Chelsi W.
Love this product! Honestly don't waste your money on expensive foundations (I've tried them ALL). Just use this! It stays on all day, even until the next day if you let it. It covers everything too without looking heavy or fake.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't