23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Love this Colorstay liquid foundation. It feels light on your face after applied and stays on for at least 10 hours. I tend to use this more in the fall or winter because I like to keep my face feeling really light in the summer.
It's a good foundation, but doesn't last on my skin. It didn't last nowhere near 8 hours and it actually made me look oily. I'll use it whenever I just need to go get groceries and don't want to look too crazy. But other than that, I will not reach for it.
My go to drug foundation, not only it is affordable but also has a great selection of shades. They gazillion and i love it. I like that it holds for a while given i have an oily skin and it did not break me out. It sure is a must have.
Review for: Other more...
When lightly applied, it overlaps unevenness, redness and small imperfections. You can layer, but do not expect super dense coating from it. The skin after it shines, I even thought that there are some chimeric particles, but they do not spoil the color, and even vice versa.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This is a great foundation! Affordable and long wearing with a matte finish that is very natural looking. My only complaint is that it feels a little heavy on the skin and by the end of the day it can look a little cakey (but I'm talking the end of a 8-10 hour work day).
great coverage! i work at a hospital 12hrs shifts and it stays on all night I like the finish and its great for my oily face Its not heavy on the skin and the finish i would say is semi matte i totally recommend this for oily skin
This product is a NO GO for me. It's to thin for me, it doesn't apply smoothly, and it's almost like it's to liquidy for me once I start applying it. This product doesn't feel good on my skin and doesn't stay on long. I would not recommend this to anyone.
I love the revlon colorstay. I like to use it for a month then switch. It covers really well, last fairly long & is affordable. I feel like I notice the good quality of it if I use it for awhile then switch and then go back to it.
Love this product! Honestly don't waste your money on expensive foundations (I've tried them ALL). Just use this! It stays on all day, even until the next day if you let it. It covers everything too without looking heavy or fake.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos