BY REVLON

• I currently have revlon photoready foundation in the colo...1 Answers
  • What's better , makeup or candy ? Revlon Colorstay Makeup4 Answers
Baylee T.
Denver , CO
I find that this is one of the best foundations at the drugstore. I love that they recently added the pump on it, which makes it easier to use. Stays on my face for a really long time. Would say that it has a satin finish on the skin.
Catherine M.
FAVORITE FOUNDATION BY FAR!!! It’s very affordable and comes in a shade pale enough for me. It fills in pores nicely and doesn’t oxidize. I also like that the packaging is clear and it has a pump dispense. I would recommend to others!
Heather H.
Enterprise , MS
I've tried more expensive make up but I always come back to this one. It provides perfect coverage and goes on so smooth. There are choices for oily, dry, or combination skin as well. Highly recommended!
Katherine L.
Greencastle, IN
i have used this for so long. it is amazing. i love the color accuracy and how many shades there are. the finishes depend on which you get so make sure you get the one specific to your skin tone. medium coverage but can be built up
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. I literally scrape the bottom of the bottle when I am close to running out because I want to use all of it. I would say that it is definitely full coverage and lasts for a long time.
Carrie H.
Appleton, WI
This was my favorite foundation in high school and college and I still reach for it occasionally. It helps cover my acne scars and has a pretty natural finish which I love. I do usually set it with a powder since I tend to get oily.
Samantha M.
Springboro, OH
I love the dry/normal skin foundation! it looked so flawless on my face until the very end of my day where I noticed it clung to dry patches around my nose and chin which wasn’t very appealing but that was around the seven hour mark
Natasha L.
Rockmart, GA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I bought this product after watching a YouTube review. I found this product is too streaky when applied as a traditional foundation, but to not waste my money I began using it under foundation as a concealer, which it shines in that aspect.
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
I adore this product. I use it every day and it is great for covering acne. I do not break out from this and it blends nicely. There are many shades to choose from which is so helpful! And it's affordable. I'd highly recommend this
Britiney B.
Evarts, KY
I use this almost everyday! I use the normal to dry formula and it last all day without creasing into fine lines or looking cakey. It applies easily with a brush or sponge, but I prefer to use a flat top brush. Definitely recommend!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't