23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I find that this is one of the best foundations at the drugstore. I love that they recently added the pump on it, which makes it easier to use. Stays on my face for a really long time. Would say that it has a satin finish on the skin.
FAVORITE FOUNDATION BY FAR!!! It’s very affordable and comes in a shade pale enough for me. It fills in pores nicely and doesn’t oxidize. I also like that the packaging is clear and it has a pump dispense. I would recommend to others!
I've tried more expensive make up but I always come back to this one. It provides perfect coverage and goes on so smooth. There are choices for oily, dry, or combination skin as well. Highly recommended!
i have used this for so long. it is amazing. i love the color accuracy and how many shades there are. the finishes depend on which you get so make sure you get the one specific to your skin tone. medium coverage but can be built up
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. I literally scrape the bottom of the bottle when I am close to running out because I want to use all of it. I would say that it is definitely full coverage and lasts for a long time.
This was my favorite foundation in high school and college and I still reach for it occasionally. It helps cover my acne scars and has a pretty natural finish which I love. I do usually set it with a powder since I tend to get oily.
I love the dry/normal skin foundation! it looked so flawless on my face until the very end of my day where I noticed it clung to dry patches around my nose and chin which wasn’t very appealing but that was around the seven hour mark
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I bought this product after watching a YouTube review. I found this product is too streaky when applied as a traditional foundation, but to not waste my money I began using it under foundation as a concealer, which it shines in that aspect.
I adore this product. I use it every day and it is great for covering acne. I do not break out from this and it blends nicely. There are many shades to choose from which is so helpful! And it's affordable. I'd highly recommend this
I use this almost everyday! I use the normal to dry formula and it last all day without creasing into fine lines or looking cakey. It applies easily with a brush or sponge, but I prefer to use a flat top brush. Definitely recommend!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos