23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
My absolute favorite drug store foundation! Nice application and goes on smooth. Applies great with a beauty blender. stays on all day and does not get splotchy throughout the day. Lots of colors so it is easy to match your skin tone.
Holy grail status! This is the best foundation I’ve found for oily skin. It gives great coverage and stays in place all day. It also doesn’t oxidize like crazy, which is an issue I’ve had other other foundations. I also love the pump!
Review for: Nude more...
I used the combo/oily version and was able to find my perfect color. The coverage, price, and look are great. Not cakey or unnatural yet still flawless. My only concern is that around the time I started using this, I developed cystic acne and I've been afraid to try it since.
Ive used this foundation for probably going on 7 or 8 years. Its my tried and true. I try other foundations but this is the one i always go back to and keep around, the one i know will last and look great. The shade selection is great, ive been several different shades throughout the years depending on if i tan and ive never had an issue finding a colormatch. Ive also had changes in my skin texture. I used to be A LOT more oily as a teen. Worked great then. Now my skin is combo, borderline downright dry sometimes. Because i tend to get dry sometimes, if i do not prep my skin well before using this, it will look patchy throughout the day. If you have dry skin, a good moisturizer and primer is key with any foundation. I work 12 hr shifts so i have to rely on my foundation to stay for my 16-18 hr day. This is also the only foundation i rarely have to use concealer with, and i occasionally get cystic acne on my chin. This has never failed me, i blot once a day if i even have to at all. The only downside to this stuff, is work quickly & in one area of ur face at a time, as it sets fairly fast.
Five stars all the way to the bank. This foundation NEVER fails! I have a basket of high end foundations and this is my GO TO when I want to look like my skin is far better than it really is. Amazing coverage, amazing staying power. I'm yet to find a foundation that compares!
This is hands down one of my favorite foundations, drugstore and high end. It is very buildable and is great for oily skin. It is very easy to apply and blend. I would definitely recommend this foundation.
I've tried more expensive make up but I always come back to this one. It provides perfect coverage and goes on so smooth. There are choices for oily, dry, or combination skin as well. Highly recommended!
This is my daily foundation! I wear the formula for oily skin in the summer and the formula for dry skin during the winter. I love the formula of both foundations!! Depending on the coverage I want, I'll use a brush or a beauty blender.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos