BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Claudia O.
Riverview, FL
I started with this makeup foundation and it's amazing to work with ..and received a lot of compliments it just gets oily and it fades away a little and it's a little thick i do recommend if you want to start in makeup to try this product
Marshall W.
This is by far one of my favorite makeups of all time. I've got pretty oily/combination, acne-prone skin, and this stuff works WONDERS. It's full coverage, long-lasting, and keeps your skin looking perfectly matte all day. I never even had to use setting powders! Plus, it never make me break out, nor did it have any other adverse effects on my skin.

To go a little more in depth on my skin, I've got a SUPER oily T-Zone - the very middle of my forehead, my nose and my chin are all super oily, and I tend to get breakouts on my chin. But, the rest of my skin is normal - sometimes, it's even a little dry. This stuff perfectly mattified my oily zones, but didn't make the rest of my skin look too dry, nor did it accentuate any dry patches. This is my go-to foundation for when I want a full-coverage look that I know will stay in place all day, and keep my skin shine-free!
Sara G.
This is a very good drugstore foundation, it's a classic. It's been around for many years. I use the combination to oily skin and the coverage and lasting power is very good
Megan M.
Conway , AR
Love love love this, it is my go to drugstore foundation. Long wearing, and the color variety is great. I use the shade 150 buff and am pale, compliments my skin tone and covers up any redness and any stubborn pimples I may wake up with!
shelby b.
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I personally had mix emotions about this. it's very lightweight, but also had barely any coverage. I have combination skin, and this foundation made my skin feel more oily than it already does. I used it once, and gave it to my little sister.
Rose R.
Picked up both combo/oily and normal/dry formulas. I don't like that the color ranges are not mirrored for the two different formulas! Picked up in 150 Buff in the norm/dry and 300 Gold beige in the combo/oily. I have skin more on norm to dry side but it gets oily in warm weather. I mixed the 2 formulas to get the right color and I have to say that the oily formula pretty much took over. My face felt so parched! AND my skincare routine is pretty involved: toner, serum, cream, moisturizing sunblock, eye cream, hydrating primer and also take along hydrating mist. Also I did not set with any kind of powder. I was constantly spritzing my hydration mist. I couldn't wait to wash it off and apply moisture. That said, the coverage was a beautiful solid high medium. Really evened out skin tone and hid my melasma fairly well. It had a nice finish that was not cakey. It did dry down fairly fast IMO. Plays well with other products. Lasts! I gave this a 4 star rating because I feel like it is a really nice product for people who are oily. Will try the dry skin formulation on its own and review that
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This is a great drugstore foundation. It covers great, leaves a flawless finish without being cakey, and dries down to a demi-matte finish. It's affordable, with a wide range of colors to choose from.  it's comparable to high-end products.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Other more...
I love this product so much from the drugstore! It is not matte it isn't dewy it is just like your skin but better. This totally evens out your skin and is build able you can get it to full coverage and it will mix in well with your skin!
Laura V.
Eunice
This is my favorite foundation at the time especially for the price. I’ve used this product for several years and plan to continue to use it as long as it’s available. Great coverage, not to cakey. Need to try with the finishing powder.
Brittany P.
Wise, VA
This is an awesome foundation for the price and definitely one of the best at the drugstore. It lasts all day, though heat and humidity, without breaking up on my skin. It is very comparable to a well known long wearing higher end brand.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't