23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Buff more...
This is my holy grail drug store foundation, I’ll often mix it with high end foundation for additional coverage and for Revlons STAYING power! It’s unbeatable for the price, I can sweat out of my face all day and not lose a speck of foundation with this. I don’t have to touch up, nothing. Apply and go! This deserves the Beauty award for drug store foundation!
Review for: Nude more...
Very very nice, long lasting, drugstore foundation. This lasts all day long just like it claims with VERY minimal fading. You can find this anywhere, I believe, although I always go to ULTA. It's got a nice color range, about 22 shades with a better selection of deep shades than most ranges. It's a thicker formula, so it's easiest to blend with a sponge. The only down side is that it can cling to dry, flakey patches a bit - nothing too bad though.
I wore this foundation on my wedding day and it looks beautiful in pictures. However I've tried to wear it since, and I feel like it ages me. It makes my skin look cakey and settles in to find lines. It's possible that I've owned it for too long and it expired? I would definitely be willing to try it again, and hopefully this time it would have a pump, because the one that I currently own does not have a pump and is hard to get out of the container.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is my very first foundation, and I still use it after 9 years! It has the best coverage, and stays on all day. They have a line for dry skin, and a line for combo skin. I have tried both, and love both equally. I use a beauty blender because the coverage can get quite heavy. Their color range is so big. I think this should be everyone's first foundation from the drug store. It is a matte finish and can stand very well against humidity.
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
I think Ive found my holy grail of foundation!!!!!!!! Ive been using Wet n Wild photofocus and have loved it, but then I tried Revlon Colorstay! I have super oily skin and this foundation rocks. My skin stays matte for HOURS!! No foundation has been able to do that. One of the things Ive noticed that even though its matte, it doesnt dry out my skin, wich is perfect. I WILL definitely be buying this foundation again and again!!
This is honestly one of the best foundations I have ever used, including high end foundations. It provides full and even coverage while being extremely lightweight and not drying or caking at all. It also lasts all day!!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos