23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,787 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This was very lightweight and blended out super easily. Made my skin look very good with a nice matte finish. Products layer on top quite nicely. I think it's medium to full coverage, and can be built up. The only issue is that this foundation oxidizes so bad! I'm orange by the end of the day! Would repurchase if it didn't oxidize
I personally had mix emotions about this. it's very lightweight, but also had barely any coverage. I have combination skin, and this foundation made my skin feel more oily than it already does. I used it once, and gave it to my little sister.
Good foundation, the color match to your skin may not be exact but it is easy to blend with other products to make it match more exactly. Lightweight with medium coverage, occasionally shifts on the skin depending on heat, sweating, etc.
this product is great for my dry skin and for others I'm sure as well! I love the coverage it's about medium coverage and makes your skin look great! It lasts all day as well! I will definitely be using this in my everyday makeup routine.
This is an awesome foundation for the price and definitely one of the best at the drugstore. It lasts all day, though heat and humidity, without breaking up on my skin. It is very comparable to a well known long wearing higher end brand.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige more...
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this foundation. It had great coverage and it left my skin moist. Colorstay means that it stays all day. I was out of town and bought it at the drugstore and I would recommend this product.
Review for: Nude more...
I didn't like this foundation at all. It made me skin look cakey and splotchy, and throughout the day it would wear off. Like I would come home after a long day and you could see my redness and I was very annoyed bc I thought this would be a great product
I tried this foundation on a whim one day, and I have not turned back since. This is an affordable, and smooth finish makeup that I can't do without. I pair it with a loose powder for a smooth, and even finish, and this is the closest I've gotten to a color that matches my very hard to match skin tone. I have been using it for over a year now and definitely continue to use this product!
This product is amazing! It doesn't clog my pores, or make my skin look cakey. It's super light on my skin and last all day long even in this hot summer heat! Definitely a must have for girls with dry skin who want to still look awesome!
I started with this makeup foundation and it's amazing to work with ..and received a lot of compliments it just gets oily and it fades away a little and it's a little thick i do recommend if you want to start in makeup to try this product
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos