23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,420 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Absolutely LOVE this product. I have freckles and I really don't like them so I really wanted a full coverage foundation to cover them and this foundation does it amazingly! It's so easy to apply and it leaves a nice smooth finish. 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone.
I've never used this foundation before and was a bit hesitant to buy them but I'm completely satisfied with how smoothly it goes on, how light it feels, and how long it stays on. I really like the pump bottle. I also appreciate getting them on sale.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is another holy grail foundation for me. It is easy to apply and it lasts all day long without caking up or leaving weird streaks. It is great for all skin types and I definitely recommend it. The formula goes on even with substantial converse and dries even. Love this stuff (:
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
It really is a good drugstore foundation. It's super affordable and does what it's supposed to do. My skin is super oily around my nose and this foundation really helped controlling it and lasted all day if combined with a good matte powder.
This foundation was better than ALL of my high end ones until NARS came out with their new one. Now this is my second favorite. It’s full coverage, matte, and lasts all day. It also gives you a smooth finish. I would purchase 2 once a month.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
Another great drugstore foundation for oily skin! Love that it has a pump. Great coverage, but can be cakey if you apply too much. Also is a bit thicker of a formula so it can be a tad hard to blend if you don’t work in sections on your face
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
This product is better than most foundations you find at drugstores. The word is in the product - the color does truly stay on your face for at least 8 hours. It is great even being outdoors, as it is light on my face. Definitely recommend.
You can go wrong with choosing this product! Works so well with my oily skin, I love love LOVE how they have the options for oily/dry/combination skin. This product does last pretty well, And has a pretty great coverage! And it's build-able!
Review for: Fresh Beige, Medium Beige (240), Sand Beige 180 more...
The oily foundation helps not to have such a dry face. It lags all day long and covers all your pores and acne. So it has really great coverage and this product blends great on primer. I would totally recommend this to people with dry skin.
I have combination/oily skin and this is the only foundation besides Mary Kay that ive found that stays on all day! I dont use any primer but i use the colorstay powder to set it and i work 9 to 10 hours a day and my makeup still looks good!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos