23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,432 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I absolutely love this foundation! I've tried other foundationside but this lats the longest, has great coverage, and doesn't feel heavy on your face. I totally recommend this.
The combo oily line has my perfect (winter) shade!! Foundation never matches me because my skin tone is a light "beige". Warning the shades names and numbers might be the same for the 2 lines (dry v. Oily) but they are not the same color at all!
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
This was the 1st foundation I ever used when I was a teenager. I still use it. It's my OG of foundations. It is lightweight, buildable coverage, and looks flawless. I love it, I've even worn this on the water and I still look great afterwards.
Great drug store product! It isn't too bad oily and it matches my color well so ++++. The price is also great, I have combination skin and it works very well for me. It's easy to apply and lasts a long time for myslef. I would buy again! Great foundation.
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast more...
I have been looking for a long lasting drugstore foundation for a while. This product is long lasting, easy to apply and blend, and more. The only problem is that it oxidizes, I have to go one shade lighter. Other than that it's amazing for the price.
Review for: Fresh Beige, Medium Beige (240), Sand Beige 180 more...
The oily foundation helps not to have such a dry face. It lags all day long and covers all your pores and acne. So it has really great coverage and this product blends great on primer. I would totally recommend this to people with dry skin.
I love this brand of foundation. Once you figure out your skin color and match it properly it works wonders for your complexion while doing all your makeup. I love the way it feels on, not heavy or cakey feeling. Not too expensive in price.
This product is better than most foundations you find at drugstores. The word is in the product - the color does truly stay on your face for at least 8 hours. It is great even being outdoors, as it is light on my face. Definitely recommend.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos