BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kayla T.
Before I started using lives foundation I only used Mac Studio sculpt. I really think this is a good foundation compared to what I have been using. It has good coverage and blends well. And for me at lasts all day! That's what you would want from a foundation!
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation has a thick consistency and I recently purchased it in the lightest shade: 110 Ivory. It is still a little dark for my complexion but I can make work as long as I don't apply too much of it. I wish they offered a shade this light with a yellow or neutral undertone since I don't have a cool undertone. I appreciate the pump on the bottle. I bought this years ago when it the opening was so large that you lost a lot of product when you poured some out to apply. I also noticed that it has been reformulated and doesn't have the same strong scent it once did. I've tried many foundations and this is the only one (and it's whipped version as well) that doesn't look awful on my skin. I have very oily skin with large pores that are very hard to disguise or minimize. I feel like I can apply this with any tool (over a primer) and it looks good. I only take a small amount, apply to a small section and blend it in at a time since this sets pretty fast.
Miranda B.
Springville
Review for: Nude more...
This foundation isn't the best! It will oxidize after a couple hours leaving your face looking orange. It must be set with a powder to be matte finish. It's easily applied because it's a good consistency. I wouldn't buy this again unless it was a last resort.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
This foundation worked okay for me at first but within 3 weeks it began to look cakey on my skin and started to oxidize! It was so disappointing as the shade was a perfect match for me but the minute it oxidized I looked like an Oompa Loompa.
Cynthia N.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Favorite drugstore foundation I've tried. Its full coverage & helps keep the skin from getting super shiny although it still gets shiny after a while if not set correctly. It has lasted me about 14 hours with no setting ending in medium to full coverage still.
Jazmin L.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I love this foundation, i mix it up with the tarte foundation and it makes the perfect combo. It is definitely light weight and long lasting which is why i love it. It is a good medium coverage with a satin finish. Yes i would for sure buy this product again.
Deneice W.
Was my go to fondation but I still wear it sometimes. It's hard to find the right foundation in my color but I find mine without having to mix to different bottles. I love the way it applies but I found a better fondation for a cheaper price that i love now
Rikki G.
New york, NY
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I've used this makeup when I've needed a quick pick up from the drug store. I usually buy all my makeup from Sephora but I was very pleased with this when I bought it. It was light and didn't make my face feel too cakey or heavy. It also really matched my skin tone.
Yilaika V.
Orlando, FL
Hands down, the all time, best drugstore foundation! Old HG. The only reason I do not use it anymore is because I am into lighter coverage foundation these days. If you are looking for a full coverage, last me all day foundation on a budget look no further.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I loved the application and the feel of this makeup. It did last all day, but the colors seemed to be off. This is perfect for combination and oily skin. It stays matte all day. I would buy again, but probably two different shades to get the perfect match
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't