BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
This foundation worked okay for me at first but within 3 weeks it began to look cakey on my skin and started to oxidize! It was so disappointing as the shade was a perfect match for me but the minute it oxidized I looked like an Oompa Loompa.
ana o.
So I"m a YouTube junkie and everyone was either talking about this or MAC, so I bought both. My MAC Studio Fix Fluid is NW45, which is the closest they have to my skin tone, but it oxidizes into this orangey color that I just can't deal with. Which is a shame because the coverage is amazing. So then I tried the Revlon ColorStay in 400 Caramel for oily skin. OMG halleluuuuuu! Perfect match to my skin, and so lightweight I forget I'm wearing it. Unlike MAC, the Revlon is more of a medium coverage. But since I bought that expensive MAC imma find a way to use it. I have about 4 small dark spots near my jawline (old acne scars) so I put a tiny drop of MAC on the dark spots (like a concealer) and Revlon everywhere else. FLAWLESS! I don't need full coverage everywhere, and if I didn't have those four spots I'd probably throw the MAC away. I've been wearing the Revlon everyday since I bought it. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin and unlike MAC it doesn't give me acne. Even in the summer, it stays put- doesn't feel like I've sweated it off. I am almost done with my bottle (first time ever finishing a bottle of foundation) and I will definitely be repurchasing this. The only con is that it has no pump. I bought a small bottle with a pump and put it in there. A hassle, but I'm still giving this five stars anyway because I love it so much! I have oily skin (so I always use a mattifying primer first and apply powder after foundation) but this ColorStay stays put! I never have to touch it up, just maybe blot my excess oil once a day. Love this- thanks Revlon! The only thing they need to change is to add a pump. Otherwise, it's perfect!
Kayla T.
Before I started using lives foundation I only used Mac Studio sculpt. I really think this is a good foundation compared to what I have been using. It has good coverage and blends well. And for me at lasts all day! That's what you would want from a foundation!
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation has a thick consistency and I recently purchased it in the lightest shade: 110 Ivory. It is still a little dark for my complexion but I can make work as long as I don't apply too much of it. I wish they offered a shade this light with a yellow or neutral undertone since I don't have a cool undertone. I appreciate the pump on the bottle. I bought this years ago when it the opening was so large that you lost a lot of product when you poured some out to apply. I also noticed that it has been reformulated and doesn't have the same strong scent it once did. I've tried many foundations and this is the only one (and it's whipped version as well) that doesn't look awful on my skin. I have very oily skin with large pores that are very hard to disguise or minimize. I feel like I can apply this with any tool (over a primer) and it looks good. I only take a small amount, apply to a small section and blend it in at a time since this sets pretty fast.
Tonessa M.
I loved this foundation when I first started using makeup but now I realize that it's really not that great. Of course it's affordable but it doesn't work that good. It brings out the redness in my face and it would clump up on my face which is really gross.
Maya T.
Conyers, GA
This product is amazing!!! Full coverage that lasts all day! Color selection is great. Keeps your face looking matte all day. If you have dry skin I would use a hydrating primer first. Definitely repurchasing!
Ashley T.
27858
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
Love this foundation and it has perfect coverage for me. I use it everyday! The bottle last me for a while it seemed like and I’m already on another. It’s super easy to apply and worked great with my combination skin. Yes I would buy this product again.
Elisha B.
So I bought this makeup after hearing good reviews and being compared to nars. I honestly like it better than NARS because unlike NARS it didn't come off as easily. The smell ugh I hate it and it dries so quickly. Plus Revlon needs more selections for darker woc
Lisa B.
Review for: Nude more...
I absolutely love this product! I work in a high heat factory setting and one application of this product lasts me an entire shift and several hours before I go in. It goes on extremely smooth and gives a flawless, airbrushed finish to my skin. I have tried several other foundations, and I always keep coming back to this product simply because it gives great coverage and lasts me a very long time! I highly recommend it:
Taylor G.
Review for: Other more...
I buy this product at Walmart. I think that this product is overpriced. I think that it is a little watery. It doesn't stick to my skin very well. I have dry/combination skin. I feel like it shows all of my imperfections and my pores. It's okay for some occasions but there are better things on the market.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't