BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
Get your life and buy this......Omg! I absolutely love this 💯percent. The coverage, holding time and finish is nice. Definitely if you looking at my review. Get it! You will not be disappointed. Also they have one for every skin type. So be sure to read the label.
Jasmine K.
Plattsburgh, NY
One of my top five drugstore. A kabuki brush is probably the easiest way for me to apply it. I have combination skin so it works well with that. On bad skin days it looks muddy but I'd definitely buy it.
Kathrine Y.
Warren, MI
I LOVE this foundation. It is a part of my daily routine. I have repurchased this more times than I can count on one hand. I use the dry skin one, I've also used the combo one in the past. It is very easy to apply with great coverage. I would recommend to all!
Jackie B.
Lexington, VA
The colors were slightly off for my skin tone. The 110 is too light for me, my parents liken me to a ghost when I wear it, the next shade up is the wrong undertone, and two shades up is too dark for me. I like that it has spf and a pump so it is easy to distribute.
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
This base is good, I like very much that it contains Oily skin and that you can also use it on any skin type, it has a very good finish on the skin and a duration of 24 hours Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Paige C.
His used to be my staple foundation. The pump was revolutionary (for drugstore makeup) o much better than pouring it out on your hand. However he coverage wasn't great and it settles into my fine lines which I don't have many of. Did not make my skin look great. It aged me.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
I bought this foundation for combo/oily skin and I loved how it looked, it blended well, and didnt give me a came face. It lasted a long while and while I did get a tad oily I didn't turn into a grease ball. I have repurchased because of how well it did on my skin.
Karen P.
wahiawa
This was my first foundation! It was great but I got the wrong foundation color! But it was one shade darker than my skin but worked it and it was great ! I really love this as a first timer ! And bought another one after the first one was empty! Will recommend because it was affordable and worked good for me!
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I love this foundation for a drugstore brand it stays for a long time on your face. Not sure about 24 hours because I haven't worn it that long but it is great coverage and they have many shades to choose from.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
This is a foundation I used when I first got into makeup. One of the few drugstore brands I know of that goes as pale as I need, and has decent coverage. I switched because I found it wasn't wearing as well as I'd like through the day, and I was getting too shiny regardless of setting powder.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't