BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

GIGI M.
Los Angeles
The new formula is a no go for me. The old version was perfect and lasted all day I loved it. This one seems to break me out and it's thicker and doesn't last. It makes my face look like cake
Olivia D.
Tampa, FL
I have been faithfully using the Revlon ColorStay Liquid foundation for the last 3 years! I have normal to dry skin and I have never have any issues with application or extended wear! I recommend this foundation to all of my friends and family members!
Maggie S.
Review for: Buff (150) more...
I have normal skin with occasional dry patches and this is my favorite foundation. I prefer full coverage and with this foundation it's easy to get very full coverage without using tons of product. The finish is very natural and I have had this foundation last over 14 hours when I've worn it with primer and setting spray. Without primer or setting spray it can easily last ten hours, usually more. I always set it with a powder and that probably helps with lasting power. I will say that it can be hard to clean out of brushes and sponges, but I find that a using a bit of olive oil before soap gets the job done. I would assume that the one for Combo/Oily skin is just as great as long as you have the right skin type but I can't say for sure as I don't have that skin type. If you want to get this for a lower price than you usually would at a drugstore or Ulta, do what I do and get it at WalMart where makeup is usually cheaper, it was only about $10 USD there instead of $12-$14.
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
Get your life and buy this......Omg! I absolutely love this 💯percent. The coverage, holding time and finish is nice. Definitely if you looking at my review. Get it! You will not be disappointed. Also they have one for every skin type. So be sure to read the label.
Danielle C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
This is my go-to foundation for performances. It is ultra sweat proof (trust me from experience)! It is also very easy to blend. It is a buildable foundation, so you can do a light layer or really pack it on for full coverage. Plus, you can find it in any drugstore!
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
I bought this foundation for combo/oily skin and I loved how it looked, it blended well, and didnt give me a came face. It lasted a long while and while I did get a tad oily I didn't turn into a grease ball. I have repurchased because of how well it did on my skin.
I have been using this foundation for years! It is very lightweight but full coverage! I've tried multiple high end foundations and I always go back to this one! I have incredibly oily skin but it holds up so well! The color selections are incredible as well!
Sarah B.
Bay Village, OH
Review for: Nude more...
THIS FOUNDATION IS STRAIGHT FIRE. Easily the best foundation I've tried from the drugstore!! It doesn't oxidize or break apart and fades nicely after a really long time. Great shade selection and full coverage make me able to recommend to everyone!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Rabecca R.
Clarkston
Review for: Nude, Sand Beige 180 more...
I have tried high end full coverage foundations that cost a fortune that still don't give me the coverage this product does . I always return to color stay and wonder why I keep trying other products because this one never lets me down and doesn't break the bank .
Kathrine Y.
Warren, MI
I LOVE this foundation. It is a part of my daily routine. I have repurchased this more times than I can count on one hand. I use the dry skin one, I've also used the combo one in the past. It is very easy to apply with great coverage. I would recommend to all!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't