BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ashley H.
Saltillo
I have been using this foundation for years and I always go back to it over anything drugstore or high-end it has good coverage and it stays all day long I've even worn it to the beach and everything and because it's so long wearing it helps make up you put on top of it stay longer also I recommend everyone to try it
N I E M A N 🌵.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This is a go-to and DUPE for Estée Lauder Double Wear. Lasts for a long time, I feel like it's water resistant, and the color match is really good (not too pink like a lot of drugstore foundations). Have used this product for years and will continue to have in my stash.
winifred o.
Lilburn, GA
Revlon Colorstay Makeup this is my go- to foundation. I have an oily skin and this does a good job at keeping my skin looking not matte but also not oily. It just has the right look. I have made all my family meme era but this foundation. It is affordable too!
Emily H.
Bloomington, IN
I used the newest version of this in the normal/dry formula. First off, I would like to say that I LOVE the formula. It has amazing coverage without feeling like a mask, it blends fairly well, and has a natural finish that isn't too matte, but also doesn't make me look oily (for reference: the L'Oreal true blend somehow makes my dry skin look SUPER oily). The color does tend to oxidize a bit on me, but nothing too bad. My biggest (and pretty much only) complaint is the color selection. There is a fairly limited selection of colors, and the website offers no description as to the color/undertone other than the names (natural beige, sand beige, etc.) which makes it extremely hard to pick. Also, BE AWARE colors by the same name in the combo/oily formula are NOT the same (or at least, not in my experience). As to the color "Natural Beige" I found it to be a bit too dark for me anytime other than in the middle of summer. The undertone was also a bit pinky/orangey on me. For reference, I'm pretty much the exact same shade as @thatgirlshaexo (maybe a tiny bit lighter). Basically I wish SO MUCH that they would expand their shade selection, and keep it consistent between formulas.
Princesa C.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
Product is amazing. Doesn't last the 24 hours but it does last a very long time. Very easy to apply and works its purpose. This is great for combination skin types. Has full coverage. Very likely to recommend this to my family and friends as well as continue purchasing.
Kyra G.
Brentwood, CA
After they switched from the bottle packaging to the pump. It just makes me love this foundation so much more. Excellent coverage, long wearing, and a pretty finish. The only part I don't like is that you have to be careful with how much you apply cuz it can look cakey.
Emily D.
This is not my favorite foundation. It had a medium coverage, which was fine. I paired it with a good concealer for better coverage. I was not thrilled with the staying power though. I found it to splotch off pretty quickly compared to some of the other foundations I use.
Lauren D.
This is an okay foundation. Sadly I got the wrong color for my skin tone but it was super easy to blend using a beauty blender. Lasts a good amount of your day but it does transfer easily so look out if your wearing white or black!
GIGI M.
Los Angeles
The new formula is a no go for me. The old version was perfect and lasted all day I loved it. This one seems to break me out and it's thicker and doesn't last. It makes my face look like cake
Beautiful S.
Marietta, GA
Because I am one of those women that has to stick to a very strict budget, the more artistry brands like MAC, Urban Decay, and Bobbi Brown cosmetics are way out of my league financially. So, as a result I choose to use drugstore make-up hoping that I can get a beautiful finish without the high price tag.

I came across Revlon ColorStay about a year ago, simply because it was the only drugstore make-up in my area that carried darker colors that would match up to me, an African American woman. I was very surprised with the results of this makeup. The color I chose was Cappuccino and I was pleasantly pleased at the level of coverage that it provided and it matched up with my skin tone perfectly. It provided me with full coverage weather I used a face primer or not.

I absolutely loved this foundation, and when using a setting powder it stays put well past quitting time. To me it is comparable to some of the MAC’s foundations that I’ve used in the past, but the cost is much less. The cost of the Revlon ColorStay can range between $10 and $12, but one of the positives about drugstore make-up is that make-up is always on sale. AND, if you are couponer, you can really bring the cost down.
Would I recommend it…. Yes!!
Check out my YouTube video titled “Updated Everyday Make-Up…..” Where I show how I use the Revelon ColorStay make-up and the natural look I can obtain.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't