23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
i really quite enjoy this foundation. i have combination skin and i really like the way it sits on my skin. it has a matte finish but isnt really drying. i dont have the right shade at the moment so i am not currently using it but i really like the way it looks when i do.
After they switched from the bottle packaging to the pump. It just makes me love this foundation so much more. Excellent coverage, long wearing, and a pretty finish. The only part I don't like is that you have to be careful with how much you apply cuz it can look cakey.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This is pretty good for a liquid foundation. It doesn't feel like it lasts too long on my troublespots though, and blemishes you couldn't see as much when putting on are more defined within a few hours. It is pretty good though for shade range and is easy to find.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This is my everyday foundation for work. It has great coverage that covers my imperfections and blemishes without being heavy. It's very reasonably priced and easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like wearing a lot of makeup, but likes good coverage.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I have been using this foundation for years and I always go back to it over anything drugstore or high-end it has good coverage and it stays all day long I've even worn it to the beach and everything and because it's so long wearing it helps make up you put on top of it stay longer also I recommend everyone to try it
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
This is a good foundation, it stays on all day, and goes on well. However, there wasn’t a lot of coverage i found myself using a lot of this when applying. It does get Cakey with no powder overtop to make sure you do use a powder when wearing this.
Review for: Other more...
I personally think this is the best foundation that can be found at this price point. The shade range is awesome and there are 2 different formulas to accommodate for all skin types. I've gone through countless bottles of this (both formulas) and will continue to do so.
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
Revlon Colorstay Makeup this is my go- to foundation. I have an oily skin and this does a good job at keeping my skin looking not matte but also not oily. It just has the right look. I have made all my family meme era but this foundation. It is affordable too!
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
I used the newest version of this in the normal/dry formula. First off, I would like to say that I LOVE the formula. It has amazing coverage without feeling like a mask, it blends fairly well, and has a natural finish that isn't too matte, but also doesn't make me look oily (for reference: the L'Oreal true blend somehow makes my dry skin look SUPER oily). The color does tend to oxidize a bit on me, but nothing too bad. My biggest (and pretty much only) complaint is the color selection. There is a fairly limited selection of colors, and the website offers no description as to the color/undertone other than the names (natural beige, sand beige, etc.) which makes it extremely hard to pick. Also, BE AWARE colors by the same name in the combo/oily formula are NOT the same (or at least, not in my experience). As to the color "Natural Beige" I found it to be a bit too dark for me anytime other than in the middle of summer. The undertone was also a bit pinky/orangey on me. For reference, I'm pretty much the exact same shade as @thatgirlshaexo (maybe a tiny bit lighter). Basically I wish SO MUCH that they would expand their shade selection, and keep it consistent between formulas.
This is not my favorite foundation. It had a medium coverage, which was fine. I paired it with a good concealer for better coverage. I was not thrilled with the staying power though. I found it to splotch off pretty quickly compared to some of the other foundations I use.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos