BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Lydia J.
I'm not sure why this out of these revlon choices in my snaps , three one I have (this one) says fresh beige, mine is golden beige....but nonetheless, the color doesn't change the performance of the product so I'll continue...
I've spent a lot of time and money trying to find that perfect primermer, foundation, etc so I can have a flawless face despite my pores, etc and so I've been googling, watching youtube, etc and this was highly recommended so I got this and it doesn't cover my pores, it stinks like crazy and is just really messy. ..more than the average liquid foundation messy....its just a straight mess. I don't know what all the hype is about it but for me, it was just a color liquid ...IT COULD just be me, though because In my testing I've also bought IT cosmetics that promises to cover all skin issues....even shows it cover over an orange....I TRIED THAT but as soon as I BLENDED it in....it didn't COVER my pores, psoriasis, etc
I also went to MAC and they applied the studio fix and it was exactly the same for me...all my pores still showed through so FOR ME, this doesn't do anything bit add color to my face.
Morgan N.
Waterford, NY
Favorite drugstore foundation. Love the packaging and the pump. The dry formula works best on me. If youre not careful it can set a bit weird into my dry skin, but once you learn how to handle that it's great. I'd say medium coverage although it could definitely build up into full.
Catherine D.
I used this many years ago and decided to stop using it to find something that was better at managing my oily skin. About a year ago I tried this stuff again and I am confused why I ever stopped!! It has great coverage and stays on allllllll day long. Plus, you can’t beat the price.
Saga L.
I bought this once when traveling because I had forgotten my make up at home.

For the price, the quality was great! I had to re-apply a few times throughout the day, but it was great! I would actually buy this again. It lost one stat because I couldnt find a perfect skin tone match
Katie P.
Review for: Other more...
This is my holy-grail foundation.  It just works on me.  The consistency is great, it doesn't break up on me throughout the day, and it seems to help keep my oil at bay.  I've tried many other foundations (drugstore and mid-range), but I always come back to this stuff.  I can't give it 5 stars though because the lightest shade still isn't quite a perfect match for me.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I'm giving this foundation 3 stars because for some reason I cannot find my perfect shade. I have a light to medium skin tone and can't seem to get the right shade. How ever the foundation does have a full coverage finish.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
I love love love this foundation! It's so smooth, they have a wide variety of shades, and it makes my skin look flawless. I have very dry skin, so I got the kind aimed for dry skin, and it doesn't cake up on my nose or any of my problem areas like some other foundations do, and the price point is very affordable!
Natalia H.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Buff more...
No doubt it’s one of the most popular go-to drugstore foundation for many people and now I know why. Excellent coverage and longevity. The only thing that keeps me from giving it a 5 star review is the fact that it’s a bit too yellow for my skin tone. So I find that I have to mix it with another foundation for it to be the perfect match.
Yaire N.
Winston Salem, NC
I love that they have one for each skin type. I'm combination/oily so I use the foundation for that and I really love it. Especially with a beauty blender, you can't go wrong with that combination. Also, for the price, you really don't have much to loose.
Emily L.
I LOVE this foundation! I have oily skin & my skin stays matte and looks flawless all day. I plan on purchasing this again & again. It's affordable as well. Often compared to Estée Lauder foundation!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't