23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Personally is my favorite product, my skin is too oil and with this makeup looks too good, i love it, It is long lasting, amanzing
I use the one for dry skin and I will never use another foundation ever again. I'm in the lightest shade and it fits me perfectly.
My holygrail foundation. Absolutely fabulous for combination skin and provides really full coverage! Could not recommend enough.
I think its a good one but i little dark for my skin, tbh i never found something that really match my color but i like this one
I like this fundation, but, i have mix skin, and this fundation is so oily. But, it's matte finish and u buy it in a drug store,
Se difumina fácilmente, queda perfectamente con mi piel, no es muy cremoso, presentación elegante, bajo costo, y fácil de aplicar
this foundation is fine ,but His only problem is that just after the pores begin to appear , lightweight , not long lasting
La mejor base para pieles grasas, el maquillaje te dura todo el dia y tu piel luce excelente, es un poco pesada pero vale la pena
The base of the Revlon has a uniform coverage is wonderful and smells perfectly covers the inperfection of the face and I love it
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos