23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,465 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I really like this foundation for when I need my makeup to last all day and for full coverage without looking too cakey.
I have heard that this is a very nice product. I really want to have my a sample of this to better promote this product.
Amazing staying power with a range of shades! Stays all day, and is good for normal,combo skin. A staple in my collection
Matches my skin tone and everything perfect.super blendable, this is money well spent. Great for acne prone skin as well.
Good product but find it sometimes picks up on dry patches or cakes up but lasts ages and have such a good colour range!
Was a great foundation for when my skin was in bad shape. A reasonable price too for the product itself. Coral satisfied!
I love this foundation. I use porcelain and it's pretty light. Goes on smooth and full coverage. Perfect for under $20cad
Awesome foundation, wide color selection, good coverage and staying power. Nice alternative for something at th drugstore
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos