23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,786 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Other more...
i love this foundation. this works the best for my dry skin. i use this in normal/dry ivory and it's the most full coverage with a sponge that i have used. it lasts over 12 hours for me when i'm going out. it also matches my skin tone perfectly. it isn't oily or too thick in consistency either
I've always struggled for years to find a foundation that stayed in place, had good coverage, didn't cause my acne to get worse, and kept the oil at bay. If heaven could be bottled, they would call it Revlon. It has a matte, oil free, perfect finish that stays in place all day. Absolutely perfect.
It's long lasting and they put a pump on it to make it easier to use. There's a large color selection and it's good on my dry skin. I've bought it over and over and it's a staple in my makeup collection. The finish is natural and not greasy at all. No scent either and doesn't irritate my skin.
if i didn't buy the wrong shade, this foundation would be part of my holy grails! it's one of the OG foundations. i definitely recommend this foundation, the formula is incredible.
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I have a definite love-hate relationship with this foundation. The coverage is bomb AF for a drug store foundation. But after I wear it for several hours, not matter how much I bake or set it with powder, it ends up be very cakey on my skin. So cakey that it looks like my face is melting lol
This is the best foundation I have ever used. If you're looking for full coverage, this is it! It also doesnt rub off easily, and it lasts all day. I love that it comes with a pump now, and another thing worth mentioning is that it does well on faces with fine lines, seems to smooth them over.
I have a hard time with other foundations because every time I stray away from revlon colorstay combination skin to try a new foundation....it melts off my face within 4 hours and my face feels like a oil slick 😝
One of my absolute favorite drugstore foundations!! It’s medium to full coverage and blends beautifully. Just make sure not to put too much on at first or it starts to look cakey. I get around this by just dotting it on my face and blending it out and if I need more, I just dot some more on.
Personally this foundation is to light for my skin. It does help with my oiliness of my skin. If not baked it will have a odd look. Some what matte as I still get oily from time to time when used. For better application I suggest to use a beauty blender & to go over it use a wet Beauty Blender!
This is most definitely the best drugstore foundation and has been for a very long time. It is full coverage and is easy to apply. Whenever I run out of my other foundations, I always will go and pick up one of these. I definitely would recommend if you are looking for lower-cost products.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos