BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Anna A.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Other more...
i love this foundation. this works the best for my dry skin. i use this in normal/dry ivory and it's the most full coverage with a sponge that i have used. it lasts over 12 hours for me when i'm going out. it also matches my skin tone perfectly. it isn't oily or too thick in consistency either
Katie G.
I've always struggled for years to find a foundation that stayed in place, had good coverage, didn't cause my acne to get worse, and kept the oil at bay. If heaven could be bottled, they would call it Revlon. It has a matte, oil free, perfect finish that stays in place all day. Absolutely perfect.
Chloe P.
It's long lasting and they put a pump on it to make it easier to use. There's a large color selection and it's good on my dry skin. I've bought it over and over and it's a staple in my makeup collection. The finish is natural and not greasy at all. No scent either and doesn't irritate my skin.
Ynna L.
Stockton, CA
if i didn't buy the wrong shade, this foundation would be part of my holy grails! it's one of the OG foundations. i definitely recommend this foundation, the formula is incredible.
Cassie Y.
Wharncliffe, WV
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I have a definite love-hate relationship with this foundation. The coverage is bomb AF for a drug store foundation. But after I wear it for several hours, not matter how much I bake or set it with powder, it ends up be very cakey on my skin. So cakey that it looks like my face is melting lol
Kimberly B.
This is the best foundation I have ever used. If you're looking for full coverage, this is it! It also doesnt rub off easily, and it lasts all day. I love that it comes with a pump now, and another thing worth mentioning is that it does well on faces with fine lines, seems to smooth them over.
Victoria P.
Anderson, SC
I have a hard time with other foundations because every time I stray away from revlon colorstay combination skin to try a new foundation....it melts off my face within 4 hours and my face feels like a oil slick 😝
O I.
One of my absolute favorite drugstore foundations!! It’s medium to full coverage and blends beautifully. Just make sure not to put too much on at first or it starts to look cakey. I get around this by just dotting it on my face and blending it out and if I need more, I just dot some more on.
Fatima Z.
Joliet, IL
Personally this foundation is to light for my skin. It does help with my oiliness of my skin. If not baked it will have a odd look. Some what matte as I still get oily from time to time when used. For better application I suggest to use a beauty blender & to go over it use a wet Beauty Blender!
Madison K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is most definitely the best drugstore foundation and has been for a very long time. It is full coverage and is easy to apply. Whenever I run out of my other foundations, I always will go and pick up one of these. I definitely would recommend if you are looking for lower-cost products.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't