23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,786 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Light, moisturizing coverage that matches my skin perfectly. This foundation blends easily, looks completely natural once set, and doesn't clog my pores. If you are looking for something just to lightly even out skin tone and give a finished look then this is the make-up for you!
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This foundation has its pros and cons. I really like this foundation especially for my skin type (oily/dry). It’s buildable and lasts for your daily wear. I would say it’s light on the skin and coverage is medium. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a good medium coverage!
The product has great hold through out the day— I did have a hard time finding a shade to match me. It was either too dark or too light. The formula was great, pretty full coverage.
This made my skin feel... rather... err.... icky. It kinda felt like it was meant to be a sticky base for a powder of some sorts. This foundation rubbed off so. freaking. easily. I wore a white sweater which was ruined by the end of the day. Its got a pretty sweet price tho!
Got this from drugstore I do not remember but kind of look like this i brought it two years ago I think and it did last for 24 hours and I think it's a good price cause my high end foundation wasn't do more special magic than my drugstore foundation ones so I think I loving it !
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Early Tan more...
I’ve used this product for the last two months and I am definitely impressed.It is perfect for my oily skin leaving it a with neutral look.It also feels very light on my skin and last all day.It covers all blackhead,dark spot and pimples leaving you with a clean complexion.
I bought this while I was buying other oil free products to see what could fit me better and this one did better than I expected. I'm already almost out of it because I use it so much because I love the finish flawless look it gives me so I will be buying another one real soon.
I’m using this now and I love it!! It’s great for my oily skin. It does go on good but stays kind of sticky if you use setting powder it will go away, but if you don’t it does stay sticky. So if it’s not something you want to deal with u don’t recommend it. But it really is great!!
This liquid foundation is just as good as the expensive brands you find in ulta, sephora ect. It's great for full coverage and lasts all day. I have a really oily face and it works really well with my skin. Doesn't make my face to oily or break out because it's oil free! It's also really affordable and lasts a long time!
This has been my go-to foundation for the last probably five years. It's stays all day long, it's incredibly buildable, concealer Blends out really nice on top of it and it just has an overall great airbrushed finish. Best drugstore foundation on the market in my opinion.
Q & A
Matte or Satin finish?
Is this a good foundation? Does it stay on for a long time?
How long does this actually last for? Looking for a new foundation product. I also want to know if this is matte or not because I hate foundations that make you look oily
I want to use this product.... any of you used as... as they have been gone
I have been using this product for quite some time and I was wondering if anyone else found this product to make your skin "shiny"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos