BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Shelby P.
Mitten State
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I like this foundation a lot.  So far I'd say its the best I have tried coverage wise.  It's almost full coverage on me with only one layer, feels really nice, blends really well, smells good, looks natural and almost exactly matches my skintone, is buildable, and best of all controls my oil better than other liquid foundations I have tried.

It also has a pump, which is fantastic.  And you can pretty much push it to get a little out, or to get a lot out.

The shade range also has a nice variety.  There's shades for yellow and pink undertones, and after oxidizing, the 'sand beige' shade seems to be a pretty close match when I'm not tan in the summer (I don't know if all of the shades oxidize, but I am assuming so.  This shade starts off a lot whiter than it is 15 minutes after wearing.)

What I'm really not happy with is how much it rubs off.  This might be due to my oil slick skin, but when I wear my glasses, it completely comes off where they sit on my nose, leaving redness on both sides of my nose.  It also comes off if you itch or touch your face more than lightly.  It can get pretty cakey, but again, that also might be because of how oily my skin can get.  If I blot during the day that pretty much fixes all the issues, and it did take down the amount of times I need to blot throughout the day, which is what I have been looking for.

However, I would not recommend for the combination of oily skin and regular glasses wearing or if you are a face toucher.

(I will also add that this foundation must must must be set with a powder if you are going for a matte look because it is very dewy looking alone).
Amber J.
Carthage, TN
I like this foundation . It doesn't over dry my face . It isn't sticky . It goes on and blends just right . My skin is a combination between oily and super dry. I use a beauty oil before I apply this product and I think it does really well to be a drug store foundation . I would definitely purchase again .
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Awesome drug store foundation. They have a really good shade range. Some very light colors with pink undertones. Usually drugstore foundations are too dark and yellow for me. The staying power is very nice in this too. It's a little on the pricy side for drugstore but worth it. I have gone through two bottles.
Autumn L.
Winter Garden, FL
YAS! Reckon Colorstay in the shade: Toast. This is my favorite everyday foundation! Everyone always asks me what foundation I’m using and are shocked when they find out it’s a drugstore brand.
Pamela J.
Birmingham
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Mocha more...
This product is my holy grail foundation!  I love the matte finish that it provides me. This foundation stays on all day, all while feeling lightweight.  I almost forget that I have anything on!  No cons for this product.  With such a low price tag, I'd recommend it to anyone.
Ava A.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Early Tan more...
Didn’t hate it but I also did not love it. .. not sure if it was the weather or my skin but it wasn’t for me. Glides on beautifully, covers great. Just too much for me.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Super matte foundation, color i choice wasnt the best. But i did e joy the cover and long lasting power this offered me. I like that it now offers a pump and i would most likely repurchase it in a different color.
Kasie G.
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! I have oily skin and it keeps my oils under control. I used to work 12 hour days and still looked flawless after long days of running a store, being over commercial fryers and grills. It's my go to drugstore foundation and have repurchased many times! Highly recommend!
Veronica e.
Marion, AR
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige more...
This foundation is long lasting as long as nothing touches your face. It rubs off very easily. It is lightweight, which I like, but does not provide very good coverage. For me, it leaves a shine, instead of the matte finish that I like. I believe that for foundations, there are alot better out there.
Marissa Y.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Buff more...
It was alright. Broke up under my eyes and around my nose a bit. The coverage was decent though it was hard to find my color without being a tad orangier than desired.
Kara S.
Canton, MA
Does this foundation look good in pictures?
Angelica K.
Siletz, OR
I've been wanting to switch liquid foundation, is that a good one for fair skin?
Emily S.
Johnston City, IL
Is this a good foundation? Does it stay on for a long time?
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I have been using this product for quite some time and I was wondering if anyone else found this product to make your skin "shiny"?
Verónica S.