23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,787 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I love the revlon colorstay foundation! And let me tell you I have worn this for over 15 hours before and it stays on! I used the one for dry skin and I have no complaints. Will repurchase again and again
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
I love this foundation. I’ve gone through about 4 or 5 bottles of this stuff. No matter what foundation I try, I always come back to this one. I have oily skin and this works like a charm to keep my oils down. It does slightly oxidize. About half a shade to one shade but it’s not really noticeable with the rest of my makeup on.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Mocha, Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410 more...
This formula was nice. Not my favorite, but it gets the job done. Once pumpped from the bottle it appears thick but it blends out pretty nicely on the skin. I think my real issue was the last time I purchased this product I purchased the wrong shade.
Review for: Buff more...
This is a review for the normal/dry version of this foundation. This was an okay foundation for me. It was not my favorite because it oxidized on me a tad bit and it accentuated every dry patch I had. I didn’t even know I had dry patches until I put this on. Maybe it dried out my skin? Because my other foundation doesn’t show dry patches like this one does. It did provide good coverage and stayed all day. I like the pump bottle and it’s a good price. Maybe this would be better for oily skin.
Review for: Other more...
After hearing rave reviews on this, I decided to give it a try. First off, there isn’t a shade that matches me. The lightest is way too yellow on me. Color aside, I wasn’t very impressed either. It looked alright for a few hours but it started breaking apart after about 6 hours which was a disappointment based on the claims.
Review for: Buff more...
FOR A CHEAP ALTERNATIVE TO HIGH END FOUNDATIONS, THIS IS YOUR WAY TO GO! This is a medium to full coverage foundation, it’s buildable. And it has a matte finish. It’s amazing. I love Revlon products and the prices always blow me away bc they’re so affordable. I’m a repeat user and I recommend this to anyone looking for a foundation. :D
This foundation provides good coverage, however every time I wore it I would break out in places all over my face. I tried it several times over a span of time to see if this was causing breakouts and it definitely was. This foundation would be better for me if they changed the formula so it doesn't cause acne breakouts
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige more...
This is my 2nd favorite foundation. This stuff really really really does what it says...ColorStay! I love to use this in the summer as no matter how hot and humid the weather, this foundation will not cake or run or wear off. It looks great from the time you apply it until you wash it off. Truly a great foundation.
Does a good job with coverage and staying all day. I find the consistency a little different, too sticky maybe, and the smell is a little too perfumy. Colors are good though.
I absolutely love this foundation. Since I've found this, nothing compares. I have combination skin & it keeps my oily skin under control & doesn't make my dry parts even more dry. I'd say it had medium coverage. I can wear it for long periods of time without having to worry about shine. I would definitely buy again.
Q & A
Is this foundation transfer proof?
What shade did you choose? how close was it to your skin?
I've been wanting to switch liquid foundation, is that a good one for fair skin?
Is this a good foundation? Does it stay on for a long time?
Does this foundation look good in pictures?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos