Erika A.

Wears Off Easily??

Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
4 years, 8 months ago
No. I have not noticed transferring like I have with other foundations. Even after a makeup remover wipe, then washing my face with my clarisonic, I use a cottonball with toner and foundation is still coming off!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
4 years, 9 months ago
You can use a primer first for longer wear but I don't notice it wearing off that fast.
Emme S.
Emme S.
Calgary
4 years, 9 months ago
Not at all. I don't know if it stays the full 24 hours, but it does for sure stay the whole day.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Watertown, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
I have oily skin and it did not wear off for me. No oil broke through and i didn't need to touch up.
Hayley N.
Hayley N.
Monroe, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes! It is very light on your skin and offers great coverage, but I would say it only lasts for about a quarter of the 24 hours advertised. If you are going to be sweating, or have a lot of blemishes/scarring, keep something on hand for touchups throughout the day!