Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? Would a powder foundation work better?
Melody P.
Melody P.
Pomona, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
This is great for oily skin. I have tried about 6-7 high end foundations including kat von-d, becca, tarte and a few others, and This by far worked better than all of those, doesn't break me out, and covers my horrible breakouts on its own without concealer when. I still get oily in some areas, but with just a blot of tissue foundation is still on with very little transfer. I like the coverage of this better than a powder foundation, but if you don't need much coverage than an powder foundation may work better.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Salem, OR
1 year, 4 months ago
I have pretty oily skin, and I find that this wears really well on me. It lasts and has quite full coverage, and I don't feel to dry or like my pores are clogged up by the end of the day. I do also prime and set my face, so that may affect me, but I love this foundation! As far as powders working better, I don't know of a powder being this full of coverage or that lasts this long on the face, so I guess what works better for you depends on what look you're going for. I do recommend this foundation though(: