Ashlyn S.
Phoenix, AZ

I like this foundation but I can't find the right shade for the life of me! I am currently using 200 and its to to dark for my light skin and I have no other foundation to compare the color to since I can't find my correct shade in any makeup product. Any suggestions?

Crystal W.
Crystal W.
ATLANTA, GA
5 years, 5 months ago
This might not be what you want to hear, but I'd suggest getting a shade that's too dark and a shade that's too light and then mixing the shades together until you get your perfect shade. It's not always fun or economical, because you're having to buy double the product, but at the end of the day, you're going to get a shade that works best for your skin tone and will look as natural as possible.