Fae A.
Fae A.
SCITUATE

I have trouble finding the right shade, it's either to dark or way to light. What's a good way to find a perfect match for this foundation?
Hayley N.
Hayley N.
July 7, 2013, 3:17 p.m.
I had this problem too! I bought a shade that was a little too dark. Just buy the next shade down, or 2 below the one that is too dark, then mix the two on the back of your hand prior to application!
Alexxa Q.
Alexxa Q.
Dec. 26, 2012, 5:57 p.m.
I'm surprised you couldn't find one. This is the only foundation I have found that matched my skin perfectly! What I usually when I can't the perfect shade though, is get the 2 that are closest to my skin and mix them.
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Dec. 3, 2012, 11:29 a.m.
You could get both that are close to your skin color, mix both in the same ratio or if you really want to get the perfect match you can go to ulta :)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Nov. 13, 2012, 3:40 p.m.
If you have a foundation at home that is your perfect match, bring it with you to the store and hold it up to the bottles until you find the one closest to that color that matches you! If you go to ulta or cvs you can buy a couple and return the ones that don't match.

Join Now