Jennifer V.

I have REALLY oily skin, especially around my T-zone. Will this help keep my oils under control? Also, how long does it last?

Michelle F.
Michelle F.
3 years, 7 months ago
Withour a moisturizer, about 4-6 hours and also depend on the weather. With a primer 5-7 hours.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Somerset, KY
3 years, 7 months ago
I moisturize my face and prime it with Smashbox Photo ready primer then set my face with a powder after applying the foundation. After a long day at work I'm usually not noticeably shiny.
Pearlie K.
Pearlie K.
Aurora, ONTARIO
3 years, 10 months ago
I find that the foundation doesn't help mattify, but it does hold onto oily skin really well. (No makeup slip and slide!!!) I have deadly oily skin too, but I find that controlling oil is all about moisturizing and priming my face before using foundation. For me, it's lasted through an entire school day, so about 6 to 8 hours, depending on other things. :)