Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA

How long does this actually last for? Looking for a new foundation product. I also want to know if this is matte or not because I hate foundations that make you look oily

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Spokane, WA
2 years, 2 months ago
If you get the one for oily skin it will be pretty matte. I wear it for over 12 hours a day with no problem.
member-99447bd32
member-99447bd32
2 years, 2 months ago
It was ok at first. But it's kind of cakey and my skin felt oily after a few hours.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Junction city , OR
2 years, 2 months ago
I love this foundation !! You won't be disappointed. It stays on all day. Literally no touch ups. And it doesn't make me oily at all and doesn't go on matte.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
2 years, 2 months ago
I am oily and use the one made for oily skin. That being said it lasts at least 8 hrs. If you're dry I would guess it would last longer.
Martha V.
Martha V.
2 years, 2 months ago
My cousin loves this foundation she has oily skin and she swears this product stays on all day and doesn't make you oily or look oily
Angie O.
Angie O.
2 years, 2 months ago
This has a matte finish and it stays on for a long time. I would have it on for hours and preform shows since I am in colorguard and the foundation never came off. this is definitely a great foundation with good coverage.