Cassandra P.

How do you prefer to apply?

Kate P.
Kate P.
1 year ago
I agree that a beautyblender (or in my case, Real Techniques sponge) is the best method. I use the smear and then stipple technique, which I find to be the fastest :).
Mali C.
Mali C.
1 year, 2 months ago
I apply it with a beauty blender
Emily M.
Emily M.
Howell, MI
1 year, 4 months ago
I use the elf buffing brush and I stipple it on and I get very high coverage!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Valencia
1 year, 5 months ago
I used to apply it with my fingers (it works) and then started to use a sponge. But the best result I got it with a foundation makeup brush.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Barinas
1 year, 8 months ago
Hi, Definitely, this base I prefer to apply with my favority brush (buffing brush) for a natural finish
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
1 year, 9 months ago
I prefer to apply this by dotting it onto my face and then pressing it into my skin with a damp Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. It applies very evenly and smoothly this way. Sometime's I'll even mix in a drop of BioOil into the foundation before applying to get a dewy glow!
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
1 year, 9 months ago
I put it with my beauty blender.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
1 year, 9 months ago
I tried a number of different application methods for this product, but I have the best results with a stippling brush or a damp beauty blender. It is awesome1
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Medford, OR
1 year, 9 months ago
I apply mine with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush and it applys the foundation pretty well but sometimes it looks a bit streaky and I have to in and fix it. I have not tried the beauty blender method as of yet.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
1 year, 9 months ago
I like to apply it with a flat foundation brush all over my face and then blend with the Beauty Blender. I find applying it with a normal bush or the BB by itself just gunks up the brush and makes the BB sticky since when it dries it's long wearing.