Xochitl P.
Xochitl P.
Hercules, Ca

Has anyone else had problems breaking out when wearing this foundation? i like it but it irritates my skin I'm not sure if its because my skin is sensitive or what?
Geek P.
Geek P.
Feb. 13, 2014, 2:32 a.m.
I found that I breakout with this foundation if I haven't cleaned my brush frequently enough. When using this foundation, I have to clean my brush every other day.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
July 11, 2013, 3:45 p.m.
I love this foundation! i had the same problem breaking out from it too ): But i found that with a layer of moisturizer and primer, it doesn't harm my skin as much. The best tip i can give is to pounce the brush onto the skin not buff it in because it really gets the makeup in the pores, therefore causing breakouts.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
June 25, 2013, 9:53 a.m.
I have really sensitive skin. Ive been using this foundation since it came out and still continue to use it. Ive never had a breakout that was caused from this foundation! BEST FOUNDATION!
Candace L.
Candace L.
June 24, 2013, 5:27 a.m.
I guess I am lucky and either have good skin or good luck because i haven't had any breakouts. My skin tends to be a combination type.
Aditi P.
Aditi P.
March 13, 2013, 5:34 p.m.
I have combination skin and I have frequent breakouts, I use this on a daily basis and it hasn't caused any breakouts so far. I use a moisturizer before i put this on.
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Feb. 9, 2013, 7:14 p.m.
I have super sensitive skin and have NEVER had a problem. This is the only foundation that will work. Might want to look into a better cleanser and make sure you are cleaning your makeup brushes properly. If they are left dirty for too long it's only collecting bacteria

Join Now