Xochitl N.
Hercules, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert

Has anyone else had problems breaking out when wearing this foundation? i like it but it irritates my skin I'm not sure if its because my skin is sensitive or what?

Geek P.
Geek P.
North Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 10 months ago
I found that I breakout with this foundation if I haven't cleaned my brush frequently enough. When using this foundation, I have to clean my brush every other day.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I love this foundation! i had the same problem breaking out from it too ): But i found that with a layer of moisturizer and primer, it doesn't harm my skin as much. The best tip i can give is to pounce the brush onto the skin not buff it in because it really gets the makeup in the pores, therefore causing breakouts.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
4 years, 5 months ago
I have really sensitive skin. Ive been using this foundation since it came out and still continue to use it. Ive never had a breakout that was caused from this foundation! BEST FOUNDATION!
Candace L.
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
4 years, 5 months ago
I guess I am lucky and either have good skin or good luck because i haven't had any breakouts. My skin tends to be a combination type.
Aditi P.
Aditi P.
Plainville, MA
4 years, 9 months ago
I have combination skin and I have frequent breakouts, I use this on a daily basis and it hasn't caused any breakouts so far. I use a moisturizer before i put this on.
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Mandeville, LA
4 years, 10 months ago
I have super sensitive skin and have NEVER had a problem. This is the only foundation that will work. Might want to look into a better cleanser and make sure you are cleaning your makeup brushes properly. If they are left dirty for too long it's only collecting bacteria