Marti B.
Florence, KY

Everyone raves about this product and I really want to try it. I'm concerned about yellow undertones though. I tried the revlon photo ready (sparkly, really sparkly), and it was way to yellow, and so was the ELF foundation, and garnier BB cream. Loreal true match in cool: creamy natural is the closest I've come to a good match but it has bad staying power due to my oily skin breaking it down (I use primer, and rimmel stay matte powder to set).

Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
3 years, 11 months ago
For me, the undertones were kind of off with this foundation. My shade for the combo/oily is too red but the one formulated for dry skin(which I don't have) is perfect. So if you don't mind switching between the two or even mixing shades you should be fine. But just try out the one you were initially interested in and if it doesn't work out, return it.