Alison M.
Alison M.
Northern Ireland

Does it make acne worse?
Cossie J.
Cossie J.
July 12, 2013, 7:46 p.m.
I would say almost with any make up your taking a chance because your putting something over your pores and probably clogging them. However I haven't noticed any difference. I do have some problem areas usually the chin and the temple area. But Revlon Color Stay hasn't made it worse.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
July 5, 2013, 11:03 p.m.
I have very acne prone skin, and I haven't noticed this making ance any worse. It covers acne pretty well. Just make sure to remove it completely before going to bed because it can clog pores since it is full coverage.
Jen S.
Jen S.
July 3, 2013, 10 p.m.
It doesn't for me! I have really sensitive skin, but I have no problems with this product. I just make sure I wipe all the product off my face before sleeping. It works amazing at covering up breakouts. Holy Grail foundation!!
Jarin B.
Jarin B.
May 11, 2013, 8:52 a.m.
No it does not break you out at all but if you have scars like I do it might not be as full coverage as you need...
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Feb. 9, 2013, 7:12 p.m.
No!!! I have sensitive skin so I'm always very hesitant about trying things because they either break me out or make my face worse. This is amazing. It has taken me months to build up the courage to try this after being disappointed with so many other products, mainly high end, and this is like a holy grail item.

Join Now