Christina L.
Garland, TX

Does it leave your face with a cakey look?

Shakira M.
Shakira M.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Definitely not, i recomended apply with a sponge like the Beauty blander ir real techniques
Ana BM141536 P.
Ana BM141536 P.
Doral, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
Absolutamente `NO! tiene una terminacion muuuy natural y luce como si no tubieras nada puesto en la cara pero con una piel tersa.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Prince George, BC
1 year, 9 months ago
I do have this problem. It seems to dry as I'm applying it and really goes too thick to be natural. If you apply a few drops of facial oil to your beauty blender, this counteracts the effect and helps make it more natural.
marissa u.
marissa u.
Troy, NY
1 year, 10 months ago
Nope! I'm currently wearing two layers on my face and it looks amazing.
Monique W.
Monique W.
Covington, LA
1 year, 10 months ago
Not at all! Especially if you use a damp beauty blender and really take your time to blend it out. You also don't need much, so it's best to start out with a little and build to the amount of coverage you prefer than to glob it on. Also, if you're looking to minimize the look of cakey-ness, you should invest in a good finishing spray. Urban Decay's All-Nighter is my favorite and it gives your foundation a more skin-like appearance while makking your look last all day
It depends . If you have an oily skin it won't work
It depends . If you have an oily skin it won't work
Karen B.
Karen B.
Fort White, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
If you if for oily/combination it tends to look cakey but when I tried the dry skin version I didn't have the problem. Anyways avoid over applying.
O. A.
O. A.
Columbus, OH
1 year, 12 months ago
If you avoid over applying, it won't leave your face cakey! I like to apply it with a brush then take a sponge and just dab all over my face to remove excess product and set with a powder.
Lise M.