Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

Do you have an over the counter foundation that you like more than this brand? If so, why?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
May 23, 2014, 2:01 a.m.
I don't wear a full foundation everyday but I have tried a ton and just never found one I liked till this one :)
Ally B.
Ally B.
April 12, 2014, 10:45 a.m.
Revlon Colorstay is my go to drugstore foundation now, but before trying it I always used Maybelline FitME liquid foundation and I really liked that product as well.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Feb. 17, 2014, 6:20 p.m.
I tried a lot of different brands and this is my go to
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Oct. 17, 2013, 3:59 p.m.
I only love this one. I've tried using others and always come back to this one!
Amanda Ethel A.
Amanda Ethel A.
Aug. 16, 2013, 11:38 p.m.
I like the Maybelline Fitme foundation because they have good ranges of shades and its very easy to match powders and concealers because they have the same number on them unlike others brands like the revlon colorstay collection that offers powders in the shades, fair, light, light to medium, medium, and medium to dark. which by the way I got medium and i would consider it more of a light shade than medium! Maybelline fitme is a good collection and great shade options!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
July 22, 2013, 10:29 p.m.
It's is my favorite drugstore foundation! I probably use it more than my high-end foundations as well.
Atinuke A.
Atinuke A.
June 20, 2013, 8:24 p.m.
I Like the Covergirl 3-in-1 Foundation that just came out over the revlon
Abby
Abby
May 11, 2013, 5:38 a.m.
Yes,I love L'OREALS LUMI foundation. This foundation (Colorstay) I can wear during more cool days/nights,because it's more on the thick side of foundations. The LUMI I feel I can wear now,as Summer time is approaching.
Saera M.
Saera M.
Nov. 25, 2012, 5:44 a.m.
For a full coverage foundation I really don't. This is my go to full coverage. If you want something light weight an not as matte I would suggest a rimella has some nice light weight and they are great prices.
Anna
Anna
Nov. 5, 2012, 11:30 a.m.
Nope! I have tried a lot of drugstore foundations and this is definitely my favorite. I even prefer it to a lot of high-end foundations.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Nov. 5, 2012, 9:53 a.m.
I really like Almay TLC foundation. I find that Colorstay enhances some dry spots if I have them. They are pretty close at lasting all day and they have about the same coverage. Also I know that Almay is made for sensitive skin. I don't know what's in the Revlon foundation. Almay doesn't get enough love.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Nov. 4, 2012, 7:45 p.m.
LIterally the best drug store foundation I've ever used.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 2, 2012, 1:02 p.m.
This is very comparable to MAC's studio fix foundation, but at a fraction of the cost. Amazing stuff!
Jamali S.
Jamali S.
Nov. 1, 2012, 5:15 p.m.
I don't! I really love this brand. Amazing coverage at a great price!

Join Now