Tiffany P.

Do you have an over the counter foundation that you like more than this brand? If so, why?

Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Lake Park, GA
4 years ago
I don't wear a full foundation everyday but I have tried a ton and just never found one I liked till this one :)
Ally B.
Ally B.
Lexington, KY
4 years, 1 month ago
Revlon Colorstay is my go to drugstore foundation now, but before trying it I always used Maybelline FitME liquid foundation and I really liked that product as well.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Adamsville , Tn
4 years, 3 months ago
I tried a lot of different brands and this is my go to
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Grand Rapids, MI
4 years, 7 months ago
I only love this one. I've tried using others and always come back to this one!
Amanda Ethel A.
Amanda Ethel A.
Enterprise, AL
4 years, 9 months ago
I like the Maybelline Fitme foundation because they have good ranges of shades and its very easy to match powders and concealers because they have the same number on them unlike others brands like the revlon colorstay collection that offers powders in the shades, fair, light, light to medium, medium, and medium to dark. which by the way I got medium and i would consider it more of a light shade than medium! Maybelline fitme is a good collection and great shade options!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Lexington, SC
4 years, 10 months ago
It's is my favorite drugstore foundation! I probably use it more than my high-end foundations as well.
Atinuke A.
Abi G.
Abi G.
Temecula, CA
5 years ago
Yes,I love L'OREALS LUMI foundation. This foundation (Colorstay) I can wear during more cool days/nights,because it's more on the thick side of foundations. The LUMI I feel I can wear now,as Summer time is approaching.
Saera M.
Saera M.
Jeffersonville, IN
5 years, 6 months ago
For a full coverage foundation I really don't. This is my go to full coverage. If you want something light weight an not as matte I would suggest a rimella has some nice light weight and they are great prices.
Anna
Anna
Berkeley, CA
5 years, 6 months ago
Nope! I have tried a lot of drugstore foundations and this is definitely my favorite. I even prefer it to a lot of high-end foundations.