Holly R.
Dunstable Bedfordshire

Any tips on how to help it last throughout the day without my skin getting too oily

Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Hemet, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Try using rimmel stay matte primer
Heather S.
Heather S.
Clarksville, Va
4 years, 1 month ago
Moisturize and then set it with Rimmel Stay Matte powder!
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.
4 years, 1 month ago
I moisturize and prime my face before applying this. And then I set it with a powder :)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
CAPE CORAL, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
Use an oil free face primer, this foundation, and then set your makeup. Revlon makes a powder I put over my foundation to make it matte that I love, its Aqua something. It has a cool feeling to it and keeps the oil away! Try it! I hope it works!