Lauren B.
Review for: Nude more...
After seeing good reviews about this foundation, I had high hopes but was very disappointed. Upon my first few uses, this foundation formula was quite runny upon deposit. It also then left my skin looking very dull and almost dead like. I didn’t like how it made me or my skin look. It wasn’t for me at all. But it would suit someone who does like a more matte finish. I would say it’s also a light-medium coverage that can be buildable. It’s an easy to blend foundation that also lasts a decent amount of time too. Just a shame it didn’t work for me!