Sandra D.
Review for: Nude (200), Medium Beige, Other more...
This is one of my go-to drugstore foundations and I hope that Revlon continues to make it for years to come. During high school, I tried out foundations from several drugstore brands (which I will be reviewing, you can probably see my reviews on my profile). I have had the best luck with this Revlon Colorstay foundation; the one for oily skin stays on me pretty well, and it has high coverage. I love that it does not melt off of my face like other foundations. On me, it has sort of a matte finish, and it does not transfer unless you put on a ludicrous amount. I would recommend this foundation to anyone who wants something that's affordable and that covers well. The only downside that I have seen with this foundation is that it sometimes breaks me out. I think that because of the high coverage, or something else, it might be a bit much for the pores. But I'm sure that you can find ways around that, like using a good primer or something that acts as a barrier between your skin and the makeup. I have tried this in several shades, depending on the season and how dull I think my skin looks. I tend to wear foundations that are lighter than my skin by a couple shades because I feel like if my foundation matches my skin exactly, it looks too dark and dull. So I get it in all the lighter beige colors, which vary from pink to neutral and yellow undertones. So this foundation is also good for its variety of shades.