Alyssa Z.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this foundation so far! I just started using it and it's pretty great, it's lightweight, you can barely feel the makeup on your face which is great since my last foundation would make my face feel kinda suffocated. The coverage is good and definitely buildable for a person like me who likes full coverage. The only thing I didn't like was the packaging, I wish it would've came with a pump instead, I just prefer foundations with a pump, otherwise, I don't have any complaints.